Do you want map to go left to right

yes 9 25.71%
No 26 74.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Why you have to back out and still get a timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmnieStar

11-01-2010

This hole **** is like a bunch of people stroking each others egos like a gay circle jerk. So if you wish, go ahead and *** on each other some more I won't bother your unratinal thinking processes anymore.

RHINO Mk II

11-01-2010

Thread TL;DR
Hello everyone, I am an eleven year old with poor spelling who is staying up late to complain that using a certain OPTIONAL feature of the game puts me at a disadvantage. Instead of deciding not to use the feature, I demand that Riot rotate 3 of their 4 maps by 45 degrees.

gallantgreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

OP do you have a problem with the tutorial map as well?
Does that need to be rotated as well?
Doesn't it feel like the comp opponents you fight against have an unfair advantage?

How about we just change the whole thing to be completely top down.
That way it will be like playing on a large minimap, and you won't be disadvantaged by using camera lock. This is good not only because it will make the game look like ****, but because you can play it on your iPad or some other ****.

Barthalas

11-01-2010

Upvoted OP just because this thread is amazingly amusing.

OmnieStar

11-01-2010

lol you said demand. and that other guy said 11 again. Srs question, Can any of you name something wrong with the idea of having the map go left to right.... Or can you only talk about me? I mean none of you have said any reason why the map should not be or cant be left to right. Only that I'm 11 "speculation" and that I'm demanding things "Also wrong" and or that I'm a troll. It really is sad that your voting no or yes without any real reason. See what I thought would happen is I would get some sound reasons on why or why not this would or would not be possible. Instead I get a bunch of morons that can't even think for them self, use other peoples post to frame a insult. Its really easy to attempt to make fun of my spelling and the fact that I had already told you it would not let me search the forums. Its not so easy to actually come up with a reason why you would not want the map to go left to right. So next time you see a post about something that you have to think about. Do what the other "what was it"? 10s of thousands of people that play this game did. and ignore it.

OmnieStar

11-01-2010

Side note. What the hell is OP? I know its an acronym for something but I really don't know what. And just cause I'm asking a question this does not make me a troll. People seem to think that alot and its getting annoying. I'm just not all that hip on internet slang and it was not in the forum post about acronyms for League of Legends.

Barthalas

11-01-2010

First of all, there's an edit button. Why the hell are you double posting everytime. Second, I didn't even understand what you wanted until the second or so poster "translated" it. And I still don't get what you're trying to tell me. Only that you don't like the map being the way it is?
How would making the map go from left to right fix anything? It would only confuse every freaking player because they're not used to it.
Since you play with locked camera, I guess you're <level 20?

By the way, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64...eature=related , credit goes to Asmoh.

OmnieStar

11-01-2010

http://img121.imageshack.us/f/rotatedminimap.jpg/ <-------- THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTE YES FOR. O_o

http://img840.imageshack.us/f/minimapj.jpg/ <----- THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTE NO FOR. =) do you understand now?

Karari

11-01-2010

Voted "No" because UI would cover brush on bot.

Also, hello thenightshad at yahoo.

Salruoth

11-01-2010

You mean why is the map southwest to northeast? kekekek