Do you want map to go left to right

yes 9 25.71%
No 26 74.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Why you have to back out and still get a timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forsonic

Recruiter

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxxy View Post
Horribly bad troll is Horrible.
whos trolling becuse i know phact of phiction isnt i play most of my games with him
we get leavers,afkers,feeders all that $hit

yes it bad that a player has to unlock his screen to see who is atting him becuse of the shape of the map

and btw bump

OmnieStar

11-01-2010

I like how when people want something a sertin way they try to attack the person with personal issues instead of dealing with the matter at hand, Please if your going to reply to this after voting make it about the subject stated.

RHINO Mk II

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhactOrPhiction View Post
Did you read the part where is said you can be my personal spell check but im not gonna change the way i typ?
Yup. I also read the part where you made it obvious that you're an eleven-year-old.

PKYG

11-01-2010

Why the hell would you play with screen locked anyways?
You'd miss out on everything, plus it would be harder to use global ultimates.
I don't see anywhere where it says its meant to be played locked

FDru

11-01-2010

I'm so sad that this team game has a camera lock option. Please remove it Riot. I don't want selfish people who have no clue what's going on outside of 15 meters from their character on my team, ever.

OmnieStar

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKYG View Post
Why the hell would you play with screen locked anyways?
You'd miss out on everything, plus it would be harder to use global ultimates.
I don't see anywhere where it says its meant to be played locked
Its called a mini map.............. also mini map......... Then there is the mini map...... and I'm 11 so yeah its still a mini map.

RHINO Mk II

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhactOrPhiction View Post
Its called a mini map.............. also mini map......... Then there is the mini map...... and I'm 11 so yeah its still a mini map.
It's past your bedtime and you have school tomorrow. Just go to sleep.

OmnieStar

11-01-2010

and again, I CAN play unlocked just dont LIKE to. and sence he map MAKES YOU if your purple thats why i BROUGHT IT UP... can you understand that? stupid trolls flamers thinking they are funny making the game bad for other people cause they wanna be like a snowflake but really end up like.. well.... everyone els. Everything your saying is a bunch of **** all of it. Oh you should you should. No but i can i can paly with it locked and dont see why i should be forced, Should i be forced to play locked when there is an option not to? should i? Again should I?Oh one more thing should i be forced to play with my screen unlocked cause I cant see whats happening under me? I wanna make the game better you wanna just flame me................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................ So 11 year olds care about other people and how to make something better, You care about trying to make yourself feel better about being a tard by flaming a post about an issue that has probably not been delt with cause fa...ggg...oo...tttt...sss like you.

OmnieStar

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
It's past your bedtime and you have school tomorrow. Just go to sleep.
Rhino why do you try so hard to force your bedtime on to other people? Go to sleep.

Forsonic

Recruiter

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
team game
there is no team in solo queue all people in solo queue want to do is get a killstreak
they dont care if they are a tank they just killsteal off carrys and cry