Do you want map to go left to right

yes 9 25.71%
No 26 74.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Why you have to back out and still get a timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmnieStar

10-31-2010

When you are with an afk palyer and you need to back out, Why does it still give you a debuff timer?

Also why is the map up and down? Why not make it left to right that one noone has to unlock there screan if they don't want to and its a level playing field for everyone.

AND finaly, IF you intend to keep the field going up and down could you please make it so everytime you enter a random it makes you go from one color to the next, Like one game purple one game blue rotation.

PS: I'm sorta new and don't really undestand why these have not been brought up and if they have it wont let me serch for them on forum. And if you want to be my spell check go ahead but I'm not gonna start spelling any differant cause you spelled it correctly.

Yes, No for map left to right.

Undead Fleshgod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhactOrPhiction View Post
When you are with an afk palyer and you need to back out, Why does it still give you a debuff timer?
Wat?

Quote:
that one noone has to unlock there screan if they don't want to
It is made to be played with screen unlocked.. God, I think it's even the first thing you learn in the tutorial "To unlock the screen, press here!". Never play with screen locked, you'll miss out a ****load of things.

Quote:
AND finaly, IF you intend to keep the field going up and down could you please make it so everytime you enter a random it makes you go from one color to the next, Like one game purple one game blue rotation.
It is random. But, because there is only 2 choices, odds are you should play half of the time on the blue side, and the other half on the purple side. Their matchmaking algorithm seems to be already really complex, there's no need to add an other variable like color side. People at high ELO already take 10 to 45 mins to find a game. The color choice could really make it worse if no one else online and at their ELO can play the opposite color.

Quote:
Yes, No for map left to right.
Go play on Twisted Treeline (the 3v3 map) if you want a "left to right" map. Otherwise, no.

Bobo the Goat

10-31-2010

It's not random. The stronger team gets the top base I think, since riot has noticed from match records that the bottom team has a slight advantage. At least I think. There was a thread on these forums somewhere that explains it, but I can't remember it too clearly and certainly can't find it with the search feature.

Undead Fleshgod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo the Goat View Post
It's not random. The stronger team gets the top base I think, since riot has noticed from match records that the bottom team has a slight advantage. At least I think. There was a thread on these forums somewhere that explains it, but I can't remember it too clearly and certainly can't find it with the search feature.
The team getting the bottom base have a small ELO boost for the matchmaking, it don't mean top are better. It's only more difficult to play.

RHINO Mk II

11-01-2010

Hay guise, I haz these awesum sweet suggestions that I'm gunna post cuz they must never have been suggested by one of the tens of thousands of people who play this game every day!

OmnieStar

11-01-2010

What do you mean what? I enter a game someone is afk i have to back out or be short and play 4v5 i back out debuff timer for 15mins its **** cause someone wanted to go afk i have to suffer,

Second no it wants MADE to be played like that or they wouldnt give you the option to lock it. And I an play with it unlocked i just prefer to play locked cause it makes it easyer. Only when i play purple I am forced to play with it unlocked because of the fact that i can get shot and not even see who is doing it.

I ahve played like 6 games today and all but 1 was purple and the one blue we had some dude afk from the start so i backed out and got the 15min debuff....

3v3 is boring to me i like more then 3 players cause you can have a better stratigy and alot more going on plus more games 5v5 last alot longer then 3v3

All I;m saying is i dont think you should force people to play unlocked screans bacuse the map is up and down when it would be vary easy to make it go left to right and there would be no problums... Unlocked or locked. And color would not matter.

OmnieStar

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
Hay guise, I haz these awesum sweet suggestions that I'm gunna post cuz they must never have been suggested by one of the tens of thousands of people who play this game every day!
Dude did you not read the part where i said it wont let me serch the forums? Yeah so you did? then your not vary smart! Oh you didnt? Then read befor you post a reply.

RHINO Mk II

11-01-2010

Quote:
Dude did you not read the part where i said it wont let me serch the forums? Yeah so you did? then your not vary smart! Oh you didnt? Then read befor you post a reply.
Quote:
your not vary smart!

OmnieStar

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
Did you read the part where is said you can be my personal spell check but im not gonna change the way i typ?

Coxxy

11-01-2010

Horribly bad troll is Horrible.