If Sion had movement speed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hundredmanslayer

03-04-2013

It would be built into his Shield Spell - W. It would grant between 0% - 10/20/30/40/50% increase movement speed only while the shield is active. The movement speed is gained as the shield blocks damage. The more damage it blocks, the more movement speed it provides.

I don't feel this is too game changing since the shield only lasts for 10 seconds, and he has to take damage before gaining any speed at all. He can't exactly whack himself in the face after popping his shield. This is in no way helping him to gank.

Sion is already one one of the least popular champions. Lets do a little something to get him playable again.

Treesydoesit

03-04-2013

on AP Sion that would only help encourage the 'hit and run' tactics he is forced in to (which I'm sure many will agree is annoying already), however on AD Sion if he gets any additional help to get close to his target after his stun he would just be too powerful. Also just imagine how lame that would be trying to gank a Sion then he shields up and runs off at the speed of light.

hundredmanslayer

03-04-2013

Kinda like Garen spinning away, or Tryndamere spinning away, or Jax jumping away, or Kah'zix jumping away, or Rengar jumping away, or Fiora with her Burst of Speed, or Vi dashing away, or Irelia dashing away, or Jarvan IV dashing away, or Jayce gaining speed to run away, or Kayle gaining speed to run away, or Lee Sin flying away... I can go on and on here. Sion as it is waddles away.

And AP Sion is a gimmick. He looses out on an ult, and gaining a bunch of perma life. Not to mention the atk bonus is wasted since the build doesn't focus on attack speed, and his normal attacks are one of the slowest I've ever seen.

And what's wrong w/ being able to close distance on a melee only champ? So many others get a tool set for it.

I really don't see why this champ needs to be so vulnerable.