3.03 vs. supports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mohrb

03-04-2013

Honestly guys... my three favorite toons: Nidalee, Taric, and Kayle... WHY? Nidalee got a defensive nerf... fine. Taric's passive change from "Mana I need to be a support" to "yay, more melee damage?" ... maybe they want to see more bruiser tarics with manamune... OK... but that armor aura? Poor feller....

... but Kayle? Nerfed reckoning, but don't worry, we gave her missile speed.... Friggin' MISSILE SPEED!? That's consolation for such a huge chunk of her damage!? That and one stack of her passive?

... if you guys don't want her to be a competitive offensive force... how about at least buffing some kind of support ability? Yes, the R is fantastic... for the 2 seconds every minute and a half (or 3 seconds every minute at max level)

I'm usually good at being a man and having no emotion in favor for calm, logical, cogent responses... but Kayle nerf is TOO much! I need a midol.

Mohrb

03-04-2013

... even stacking mana like nobodies business... (manamune, rod of ages, then once manamune was maxed, seraph's stick)... yay 50 magic damage (i.e. doesn't crit, splash from hydra, or give lifesteal).

I liked old mana steal better.

catraven

03-04-2013

"riot is right all the time. l2p scrub" - champion feedback forum

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrb View Post
Honestly guys... my three favorite toons: Nidalee, Taric, and Kayle... WHY? Nidalee got a defensive nerf... fine. Taric's passive change from "Mana I need to be a support" to "yay, more melee damage?" ... maybe they want to see more bruiser tarics with manamune... OK... but that armor aura? Poor feller....

... but Kayle? Nerfed reckoning, but don't worry, we gave her missile speed.... Friggin' MISSILE SPEED!? That's consolation for such a huge chunk of her damage!? That and one stack of her passive?

... if you guys don't want her to be a competitive offensive force... how about at least buffing some kind of support ability? Yes, the R is fantastic... for the 2 seconds every minute and a half (or 3 seconds every minute at max level)

I'm usually good at being a man and having no emotion in favor for calm, logical, cogent responses... but Kayle nerf is TOO much! I need a midol.
•Reckoning •No longer amplifies damage while the target is slowed
•Now applies a stack of Holy Fervor to the target
•Slow duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4
•Slow amount adjusted to 35/40/45/50/55% from 35% at all ranks
•Missile Speed increased to 1500 from 1300

She now applies her passive and slows more in the lategame and its more likely to hit the enemy in a timely fashion now. All that changed was that now she doesnt deal bonus damage if they were slowed... Support kayle cares why?

Smokeydubbs

03-04-2013

Cereal is right. Harass from support Kayle isn't based around the burst of the bonus damage. The increased slow gives more exposure to the ADC's damage. As for me, I always maxed W first on her, this change gives me more of a reason to get Q maxed instead of one point just for the utility.

But it's really not much of a nerf. That 55% is outrageous and then the included 3% armor and MR reduction adds to the damage from all sources not just yours.