is vayne op?

Absolutly 189 32.31%
A little 174 29.74%
Not really 134 22.91%
Not at all! 88 15.04%
Voters: 585. You may not vote on this poll

is vayne op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KayleShotGG

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3ad Puppi3s View Post
you guys keep talking about her early game but i do really ood early game with her thats why i usually always get fed
You're against sub-par bott lanes then.

CRANK513

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Hi,

Vayne is one of those kind of champions who if has good a good score in the initial game can do a lot and can be a greater threat during the late game. I wouldn't say that Vayne is OP. But would rather say vayne is a good carry.

laxjoh

03-05-2013

Like others said, Vayne is a very weak early game champ. Quite possibly the weakest early. With that said she scales hardest late game and doubly so with BotRK. She is one of the hardest ADC champs and also the lowest health pool of the carries. Vayne is in no way OP. In lane, she is expected to lose lane but a good Vayne has no counters except those that scale into late game and outranges her by double like Corki or Kogmaw. Like all champs, she is specifically vulnerable to CC and gap closing bruisers. If you are reactive and smart about positioning, it is actually hard to lose. Against skilled opposing laners, they will apply heavy pressure on Vayne to prevent her from snowballing. If vayne gets good AD and survives till late game, she is immediately a huge threat assuming you are good. You should run cleanse with her 90% of the time and play very smart. Even if she's a monster late game, she can be killed very easily.

deirin

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxjoh View Post
Like others said, Vayne is a very weak early game champ. Quite possibly the weakest early. With that said she scales hardest late game and doubly so with BotRK. She is one of the hardest ADC champs and also the lowest health pool of the carries. Vayne is in no way OP. In lane, she is expected to lose lane but a good Vayne has no counters except those that scale into late game and outranges her by double like Corki or Kogmaw. Like all champs, she is specifically vulnerable to CC and gap closing bruisers. If you are reactive and smart about positioning, it is actually hard to lose. Against skilled opposing laners, they will apply heavy pressure on Vayne to prevent her from snowballing. If vayne gets good AD and survives till late game, she is immediately a huge threat assuming you are good. You should run cleanse with her 90% of the time and play very smart. Even if she's a monster late game, she can be killed very easily.
ashe or urgot are the weakest...

+vayne can stun ppl on wall...or pushback to cancel their engage or kill...its not what i call weak...
+most of her skill add dmg not like char like ashe
+has insane end game with mix of true dmg and ad dmg+tumble xtra mvt speed for dat chase and kill

compared to some adc, if not most adc, yes she IS stronger

Dalek Hal

03-05-2013

A vayne player that knows how to use her mobility is a scarry thing. I had a vayne dive inner mid turret. I used Leona's ult to stun her, then jumped to her and stunned her as the first stun wore off with my shield activated. when that stun wore off she used her knockback to stun me into a wall and the she tumbled out of turret range and my shield explosion to live with like 10 hp.

That being said, if your going against vayne having multiple stuns is needed in lane and then your adc must be able to get the kill while she is stunned because if she isn't dead by then she can just roll away to safety with her kit.

SeCKS Egai

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
ashe or urgot are the weakest...

+vayne can stun ppl on wall...or pushback to cancel their engage or kill...its not what i call weak...
+most of her skill add dmg not like char like ashe
+has insane end game with mix of true dmg and ad dmg+tumble xtra mvt speed for dat chase and kill

compared to some adc, if not most adc, yes she IS stronger
Urgot is not an adc - he's a ranged "fighter".

Ashe can stun with ult from anywhere - vayne needs to be between target and a wall
Getting to Vayne's late game is the hard part
Ashe has a built in slow.
Ashe can initiate team fights with ult.

D3ad Puppi3s

03-05-2013

listen guys im not saying vayne is op all i said was 9 times out of 10 i get fed when i play vayne. i have went against every support in the game and i was also paired with every support in the game. i have played vayne for a pretty long time now and like i said i never called her op because she has any flaws i was just stating how strong she is and wanted to know if you guys thought she was op or not

Míley Dyrus

03-05-2013

http://www.lolking.net/champions/vayne#statistics
Vayne has one of the lowest winrates of all ADCs.
She was actually up for a buff in PBE.

jimmy57

07-02-2013

once draven is nerfed, people will see how ****ing overpowered vayne is

SergeantGrumbles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3ad Puppi3s View Post
*******http://i48.tinypic.com/24zj31d.png********

above is a pic witch contains the outcome of my last game with vayne. now i have played vayne a lot and im not saying it always turns out like this but most of the time it does. i have seen many bad vaynes also. so i would like your opinions. Is vayne overpowered?

Wow you went 15-1, must mean vayne's OP