is vayne op?

Absolutly 159 34.64%
A little 144 31.37%
Not really 93 20.26%
Not at all! 63 13.73%
Voters: 459. You may not vote on this poll

is vayne op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3ad Puppi3s

03-03-2013

*******http://i48.tinypic.com/24zj31d.png********

above is a pic witch contains the outcome of my last game with vayne. now i have played vayne a lot and im not saying it always turns out like this but most of the time it does. i have seen many bad vaynes also. so i would like your opinions. Is vayne overpowered?

SeCKS Egai

03-03-2013

If you're doing that well early, your competition is pretty weak. If I don't lose my lane (tower goes first) my competition is probably too easy. Most skilled adcs know Vayne's early game is weak and apply pressure accordingly.

Shenmaui

03-03-2013

The thing about Vayne is, you don't WANT her to have a late game. When people feed her early, it's extra punishing because she gets her late game, by start of mid game, as any fed person does. The difference is, then she's crapping all over your entire team. Tanks and all because of true damage.

D3ad Puppi3s

03-03-2013

you guys keep talking about her early game but i do really ood early game with her thats why i usually always get fed

Romantic Metro

03-04-2013

Vayne is a hyper carry like kog maw. Besides Tumble, condemn (best if into a wall), and summoner spells vayne doesn't have really any escapes. She relies on positioning and correct tumbling during fights. Her team has to protect her and CC correctly. She is weak early game, and while a pain mid game if at least farmed she is containable. It's her late game like Kog Maw. She's pretty weak early game, and that's where she needs to be shut down. Even Late game she's still gonna be squishy to an extent and will get blown up if focused and caught. I don't think she's OP. She's just one of those champs that if played correctly can carry like a boss.

If you are doing well then that usually means you have good mechanics, positioning, timing, and an opportunist. All good attributes. The flip side could also mean you're facing competition that is not use to the finer nuances of the game like focusing, coordinating, and executing plays they need to execute. All in all good job on your Vayne play, I assure you the higher you climb the stiffer the competition will be when you play Vayne. She's a tough S.O.B but can get shut down early, and usually needs to make it to that late game mark to really carry the game in the end.

Admiral Taran

03-04-2013

Anyone can be considered op when fed... just last game I carried with Taric lol.

MicKretz

03-04-2013

simply put....vayne is high risk...high reward

dont let her farm and get items and its GG for your team

Jesustim

03-04-2013

vayne is a mechanically intensive champion.

that being said, we can't gauge her being OP off of your normals games. People don't really maintain a competitive mentality in normals and they dont try counter play. There's also the lack of picks-counterpicks.

SeCKS Egai

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3ad Puppi3s View Post
you guys keep talking about her early game but i do really ood early game with her thats why i usually always get fed
Her early game got a slight buff with the last patch - but its pretty clear that your competition couldn't handle the garen in lane with you.

You had zone control, something Vayne's rarely get. Poking Garen is usually pointless with his passive, and even if they take you out, Garen would probably finish them off.

Run her over a period of time with various supports against typical comps bot lane and you'll see just what we're talking about.

Armstice

03-04-2013

She has one of the lowest win rates because her short range means you need to be able to not only possition correctly, but have a front line that knows how to protect you.

Plus, there's always the fact you need to be an orb walking master to utalize her true damage.