Quinn needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karthus Pushed R

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1rtFarmer View Post
i feel like quinn is lovely...very fun to play, .. effective but she is found lacking. well she for some reason lacks the "kill" power unless fed..which i know is for all champs...but i do find she has more escapees than the average adc ranged. dont get me wrong im not adc ranged material but i think her e could use a boost. i bought her for fun...and while im killing and al...she requires plenty of extra effort to do what others do simply..in other words...she doesnt necessarily carry. just my opinion

Yes she needs a buff. She has the winrate of Karma right now. Regardless of her being new, since she has come out, her win rate has not gone up.

Basil Ali

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1rtFarmer View Post
i feel like quinn is lovely...very fun to play, .. effective but she is found lacking. well she for some reason lacks the "kill" power unless fed..which i know is for all champs...but i do find she has more escapees than the average adc ranged. dont get me wrong im not adc ranged material but i think her e could use a boost. i bought her for fun...and while im killing and al...she requires plenty of extra effort to do what others do simply..in other words...she doesnt necessarily carry. just my opinion
That is because people don't know how to abuse he passive well enough. She's very destructive and when played right she can be pretty awesome. This is kinda the same thing as people said about Vayne, oh shes more assassin than adc and w/e. The fact is that she was built to be an adc and it annoys me when people play Quinn top or jungle and ultimately fail their roles. Quinn top is only good against tops with no gap closers. Now, if it's Quinn jungle, she's easier to counter jungler by powerful junglers. Which includes; Olaf, Lee Sin, Vi, etc. Overall, I feel like people should respect her adc role. Anyways, that's me though.

Sikari00pr

03-04-2013

Thats what i was posting in another forum. She have a good utility but lacks of killing power. Her Q should apply on hit effects like Ezreals and other adcs. And her scaling should be ad not bonus ad

Thief of Space

03-04-2013

In before Quinn becomes the next Vi.

Everyones going to say she is weak and needs buffs, then she sees a tournament and wins. then OP QQ threads come and she gets nerfed like Rengar.

Sikari00pr

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief of Space View Post
In before Quinn becomes the next Vi.

Everyones going to say she is weak and needs buffs, then she sees a tournament and wins. then OP QQ threads come and she gets nerfed like Rengar.
I dont know about that but Vi atleast for me always had a great potential still does shes a great off tank and tank killer. Really good champion.
On the other hand quinn needs some minor tweaks

KiserSaySo

03-04-2013

Dunno if it is a bug or not....

Any champion with a displacement ability (ie: Voli and Singed's toss) interrupt Quinn's "E".
Got caught several times trying to use then "E" as an escape and the dash goes off but no damage or jump back occurs. Instead, Quinn is effectively "knock up" stunned.

The Passive is annoying because it randomly targets.

On the "E" ability. If the dash is interrupted, the vulnerability isnt placed OR the vulnerability isnt placed if the Harrier Passive has already marked a target.

Peligrad

03-04-2013

I don't see Quinn as being competitive. When I first read her skill list I just kind of when... "Ok..." but where is her big draw?

Quinn is not a good ADC pick...her AA range is too short. Her ult is no value in a team fight... it makes her a melee carry...and we all know how that goes.

And yet she doesn't have that super scaling or slipperiness of Vayne.

Then again, I don't see her being much of a top laner either...

Jayce fills a niche where he can be amazing at poking. So he's a really good addition to a team for sieging. Plus Jayce is really hard to gank because of his knock back and pre-6 ms buffs.

But Quinn really doesn't have any of it. Her backflip is cool...but a self reposition is no where near as powerful as a displacement. Her mobility is mediocre pre-6. She doesn't have any long range poke for sieging (by long range I mean Nidalee Spear range). So you have a squishy top laner who doesn't bring anything unique to a team for strategy or utility.

So.... why would you want her again?

I think that they either need to buff her auto attack range and define her as an ADC or they need to make blinding assault's range 200-300 longer for sieging and make her a top laner.

LeCrash

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiserSaySo View Post
Dunno if it is a bug or not....

Any champion with a displacement ability (ie: Voli and Singed's toss) interrupt Quinn's "E".
Got caught several times trying to use then "E" as an escape and the dash goes off but no damage or jump back occurs. Instead, Quinn is effectively "knock up" stunned.

The Passive is annoying because it randomly targets.

On the "E" ability. If the dash is interrupted, the vulnerability isnt placed OR the vulnerability isnt placed if the Harrier Passive has already marked a target.
Quinn's E does not prevent her from being targetted/damaged/CC'd, so Volibear and singed would counter you directly if you vault right away. Sometimes you just have to ult or pop ghost to run for it. Still need further test, but I think I saw slows shorten the backflip distance. For those reasons, merc thread is pretty much staple on my Quinn

Her passive isn't really random. it's targets what you re attacking, or the lowest HP in the area, prioritizing champions. it's not took me 2 days to get used to it, but it isn't too bad.