Should Ram Steed's Journal replace the Journal of Justice?

yes 6 100.00%
no 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Ram Steed's Journal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psychromaniac

03-03-2013

I think it'd be a neat little idea. Perhaps not as extensive as the journal of justice, where everyone has to come together to try and fix up the lore of an entire continent. And on top of that, make it all relevant enough to keep people interested.

The idea would be a short little snippet of Ram Steed's travel's around Valoran as he searches for his next big break; his next career-defining action. As such, he encounters various champions and members of political value. His name and face are highly valued, so any and all information will be deeply ingrained into the minds of the public. They will undoubtedly use this to their advantage.

Anyway, it's just a neat little idea. Nothing big or hard to manage like the Journal of Justice was. Perhaps the snippets would be like a single-day entry of what he experienced.

OriginalA

03-03-2013

He made a big deal about searching for truth and what not before he was blackmailed into silence about the whole Kalamanda deal.

Now think about the shady deals that Leblanc is implied to do on a daily basis ("Lying is like 95% of what I do."). The mysterious motives, as well as past, of Evelynn, as well as the Shadow Isle as a whole. King Jarvin III's odd actions during the Kalamanda controversy was never fully explained. Kat and Cassy's dad's disappearance still needs to be looked into more deeply. Maybe get an interview with Diana to get a better understanding about what happened to the cult of the moon all those years ago as well as publicize the oppression she faced by the Solari elders. And, maybe, if he didn't have anything else to look into, he could check out these rumors about two cult followings that believe in the completely ridiculous notion that there is some place called "the void" and, get this, it's going to open a portal into the normal realm and destroy everything. HA.... yeah, it would have to be pretty slow day for him if he went to investigate that utter nonsense.

I always did think he had the best articles in the JoJ. His gossip section was the great slice of life stuff that adds all of the little details I enjoy that don't tend to get the limelight due to the plot generally being more important. And then after he nearly died he went on that crusade to always seek the truth. I liked that bit. Him, Richor Ebony, and Aria Breker were my favorites. Richor and Aria for their propaganda bits for Noxus and Demacia, respectfully, but Ram Steed for his juicy articles.

chase2426

03-05-2013

This needs to happen. Ram Steed we miss you!