Let me hear the troll stories you've experienced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rosy

03-03-2013

We all have them! The duo mids, the "supports", the AFKers, the "I only play one position/one champ", the feeders, the ragers (who suck themselves). I want to hear your worst troll stories.

Liceomlett

03-03-2013

"I KARTHUS I GO ANYWHERE"

Is a classic I've experienced.

Exiler7

03-03-2013

Mid leaving to play jungler leaving the jungler to hold mid, it's so annoying and unnecessary considering 3/4ths of the time Mid just feeds by trying to gank then they end up blaming the jungler for not doing his job and that's why they needed to take action. This happens way to much.

Vert Saga

03-04-2013

Once upon a time, some guy Picked Karthus and called Jungle...
after the game starded he died to the blue golen, he went back and died again, he tried to gank at Lv1, and was killed By Vladimir lv3....he went back to the blue golen, Now Lv2 and died again...after these events he stopped at the base and said "It's impossible to Jungle as Karthus, GG" .....

LevanGolv

03-04-2013

I once entered a solo queue ranked game where we ended up with with soraka jungle, me as sona adc(I picked support first due to no one speaking up), taric support, (I forgot what our mid was, but I get the impression it was also a weird pick) and yorrick top. We proceeded to 5 man push mid tower within the first 3 minutes, get second tower down by around 5, and maintain a strong lead on kills until yorick of all people, decided to ragequit, after a bad teamfight at mids inhib turret. We proceed to 4v5 for 10 minutes while yorick taunted us in chat for being terrible at map awareness. The saddest part was we probably would have won had it stayed 5v5.