Guys, do you think the new Xin is over nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bamboo Worrior

03-03-2013

Hi, I play alot of top champs, and Xin is one of my favorite.
In the new patch I found Xin is so dull and I cant tell where makes him so retarded.
I've looked at the nerfing contents, it really impressed me, Xin is bruitalizer and assisin, this new patch makes him lose him advantage! what do you want? you want him to be the next unpopular champion like rengar?

MrSnitches

03-03-2013

What, you're mad you can't just basic attack and win with your eyes closed now?

Ravenous Geese

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo Worrior View Post
Hi, I play alot of top champs, and Xin is one of my favorite.
In the new patch I found Xin is so dull and I cant tell where makes him so retarded.
I've looked at the nerfing contents, it really impressed me, Xin is bruitalizer and assisin, this new patch makes him lose him advantage! what do you want? you want him to be the next unpopular champion like rengar?
Uhhh to be brutally honest I wouldn't mind it. I think everyone seen enough Xins in the past couple of months to last a lifetime.

Mathgrind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

He was overnerfed. I don't understand why Riot always goes totally overboard with nerfs. They've just been giving every champion Diana treatment. Hopefully they will buff him and Rengar back up to where they should be like with Rengar.

Gimpyloser

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathgrind View Post
He was overnerfed. I don't understand why Riot always goes totally overboard with nerfs. They've just been giving every champion Diana treatment. Hopefully they will buff him and Rengar back up to where they should be like with Rengar.
They do it on purpose to remove overplayed champions from the roster. They will bring him back later. When almost every competitive games jungler is Xin, Jarvan, or Vi, expect nerfs to those 3 to the point that they are no longer viable. Same goes for top lane champs.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

03-03-2013

According to Lolking he's very popular and has a good winrate at gold/plat.

Is in top 10 most popular.
Is in top 10 highest win rate.

"Overnerfed" LOL.

Vinterheim

03-03-2013

As much as i hate Xin, i think the damage nerf on his ult was too much, the rest is fine.
Keyboard Smashing Shall Be No More.

Voluug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Meh. Xin strengh comes from his kit's CC, not his damage. If you get fed, you are unstoppable, if you do regular, you are useful, if you do bad, go tanky and be the disruptor of the team with your charge->ult and then knock up. The neft just made him less snowbally. The ult nerf was expected, it was one hell of an ult, great base damage+ %based damage+knock back the rest of the team+ no skill whatsoever to use (Charge>Ult>3TalonStrike).

Bamboo Worrior

03-04-2013

I guess all of these replies are from players who hate Xin, you never really played Xin. Vise Versa, I hope Roit really played some champ before nerfing

Harvey Birdman1

Recruiter

03-04-2013

I just tried him and I dont think they nerfed him too hard.
It is still easy to gank and he still has the same amount of utility.

The only difference is that I tend to find myself building more speed items to run up on them during the gank so that I have my E to chase them and the Q to stun them. This is just because of the increase in E's cooldown. He does require a little more help from the laner when ganking, but this is a good thing, as before I found myself solo ganking lanes easily.