Please , you're NOT a support.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFakeSit

03-03-2013

I am honestly tired of people saying they're going to support, then they pick a Lux/Nidalee and go straight AP. They don't buy wards, they don't build aura items ... like seriously you're not a support. Also, Supports don't take teleport, it's useless.

Kryxtol

03-03-2013

This 1000000000000x.

Everyone gets so pissed off about playing support. In fact I'm in champ select RIGHT NOW with someone who says they are going to play Veig support if they have to play support.

C'mon people get it together

PoisonedPeace

03-03-2013

Let them do what they want. Youre better off not arguing with them.

Exiler7

03-03-2013

I honestly think that I'd rather have an APC support then someone who is going to just straight out only build items to support me. It's nice if they buy an item here or there but Lux/Nid/Veigar do all really have something to offer the ADC with Lux's stuns and ult, Nid's traps in bushes and heal, then Veigars super stun all can help secure kills for bot lane and lead to you winning your lane. Especially late game having all of these players on your team will help ftw. This is just my opinion however and much better then just some Soraka who is going to waste all of there money on mana pots and sight wards then they get ganked with no benefitial items leading to feeding the enemy team.

WotansVolk

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiler7 View Post
I honestly think that I'd rather have an APC support then someone who is going to just straight out only build items to support me. It's nice if they buy an item here or there but Lux/Nid/Veigar do all really have something to offer the ADC with Lux's stuns and ult, Nid's traps in bushes and heal, then Veigars super stun all can help secure kills for bot lane and lead to you winning your lane. Especially late game having all of these players on your team will help ftw. This is just my opinion however and much better then just some Soraka who is going to waste all of there money on mana pots and sight wards then they get ganked with no benefitial items leading to feeding the enemy team.

I know how you feel stupid soraka support. The last time i laned with soraka she did nothing i owned it so hard it was like I never ran out of health or mana I just pwned the noobs i was fighting cuz of my skills all soraka did was hide in the bush!!!!!!!

Then we start team fighting and me and my team owned them so hard it was like we had some kind of aura protecting us or something and all that soraka built was some sort of shield looking thingie she dident even get in the fight just stood in the back ready to run.

Man id much rather have some ap champ as my support anytime I mean we can split the farm( I never get them all anyways) then we will be twice as strong and own the other team who thinks you need a "actual support"

SeCKS Egai

03-03-2013

Sometimes its worth playing support to avoid the bad ones. Bot lane is decided more by the support than the carry.

Also, since most people in my skill range expect only the support to ward - as much as I hate running support, bothering to ward well has won me games that could have easily gone south.

PapaBearTango

03-04-2013

AP support with no ward is frustrating sometimes, but how about a support that hides behind AD? or those Support/Tank that dont initiate and hide? I always run in to those.... And my first and only two rank game we got those too!

mendeleyev

03-04-2013

I support leona, and if anyone goes kill lane, AP and ADC, Even if they may have some advantage early game I always win endgame. When you split your farm, especially on the one who is supposed to melt faces endgame, the ADC, you cripple your team.

Went against darius/trist. They were tough early, but lost miserably. Trist/nidalee, hard early and nid took all the kills.

A strong kill lane? Probably twitch/darius. Poison and bleed? yes please. But only if you are OK with a darius who is tanking and not dealing damage serious damage. Probably would fall off hard endgame, moreso than a real support.

moral of the story, don't kill lane unless you force a surrender. You will begin to lose at 30 minutes

DrAliciaDestiny

03-04-2013

If people want to play a different champ than the traditional supports let them... I'd rather have someone play what they want because they'd obviously be better at that champ rather than him playing a champ he doesn't want to play or isn't good at.

Omicron Austin

03-04-2013

If your support isn't buying wards, then you should buy some yourself.

If they're building some damage, you can sacrifice some of your own to make up for their lack of ward coverage.

12345 ... 6