Looking for a fun champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeonPanda

03-03-2013

If you looking for a really fun champion, try shaco. He is probably the biggest troll/most fun champion. However, he is kind of weak and useless late game so if your looking for someone fun and good then sure go for orianna.

uthaiwit

03-03-2013

garen-top-to spinning around and said"for demacia!!!"

1 800 CRY MORE

03-03-2013

depends on how much effort you want to put into learning a new champ:

1-Kha'zix - god mode champ once you master him. Still way too OP and fun despite his recent nerfs. Easy pentas all the time with E > Q on everyone. Beware if you are noob you will suck as he isnt very tanky.

2- DRAAVEN- funnest champion iver ever played. cant really describe why but i think it might be the highest dps in game and best voice acting , not to mention dashing character model. You want to feel like the biggest ****** bada$$ ? this is champ to use. Beware : draven has an extremely high skill cap so it will take time.

3- Jayce- watch dyrus and some other high elo streamers. enuff said. crazyiest combos in game. very versatile champ. also he is not that hard to learn so you can master him pretty quickly.

Echo5kw

03-04-2013

Elise, Orianna and for a surprise pick, Karma. Elise is just ridiculously strong as a mid lane, and she transitions so well into the current 'league of warmog's' meta that it isn't even funny (i really love the teams that have ALL WARMOGS and no magic resist when i play elise).

Orianna is a great mid champ, and once you get down how her ball works, she can be ridiculous in terms of damage/utility. A full combo of q/w will do a huge chunk of damage, and if you have something like liandry's, you get to multiply all her damage. and she has awesome voiceovers.

Karma, as a mid, is sleeper OP. She has the biggest heal, and the biggest shield in game, and her slow does amazing damage if you can hit it right. She requires a lot of CDR and mana regen, but once you get her range down and how her slow works (you need to tag a minion and make the other person run through her beam) you can melt people. She's also fun against a lot of the current mid killers, like kha and talon, because she WANTS you in close, because then her whole combo can melt you.

420 LOL 69

03-04-2013

What do you like? Do you like people who assassinate one priority target? Do you like tanky champs who can get in the fight? Do you like having lots of stuns/cc/utility with high aoe damage?

HazmatxKilla

03-04-2013

Thresh, Dr. Mundo, Wukong, Fizz.
A few others.
I'm buying Wukong & Draven later today.
Played Wukong for ftp & fell in love. haha.

ricciardone

03-04-2013

I'll second Hazmat's nod of Dr. Mundo. Don't get overzealous early. Wait until you have a big pool of health and then go wreck faces. Until then, poke with Q. *squish*

Also, Akali and Vi are tons of fun in different roles.

HazmatxKilla

03-04-2013

Yeah, Dr. Mundo is fun as hell, but you have to be care with him because instead of mana/rage/etc. You have to use his HP for abilities. But once he has a ton of HP, you don't have to worry so much, he's pretty dominant.