Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a fun champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TriggyTre

Recruiter

03-03-2013

Im somewhatkindaish bored with the champs I have now. I've been thinking of saving up for Orianna just because she looks fun, but I wanted to see what other people suggested. So who's a flat-out fun champ to play with in your opinion?

Senntennial

03-03-2013

For me, Rumble's a really fun champion as top.
For mid, it's either Kassadin or Twisted Fate.
For jungle, I like Lee and Hec.
I don't play bot cause i suck at it. ._.

Outlaw466

03-03-2013

straight up fun I would say hecraim, his animations and kit just make you feel like such a bad ass

What is Studying

03-03-2013

Elise. She is difficult to learn but so rewarding. And what can be more terrifying than a giant spider destroying your team?

James T Kirk

03-03-2013

A giant Crocodile destroying your team..

I like Renny because he can just wander in and give zero craps about the enemy team...He's like Garen, only....he's a crocodile....and he has a pseudo blink.

What is Studying

03-03-2013

Quote:
James T Kirk:
A giant Crocodile destroying your team...

True a giant Crocodile is pretty horrifying. However, I think more people have fears of spiders than crocodiles. I do think both are appropriate though.

James T Kirk

03-03-2013

Is he really a crocodile or an alligator though?

Enduser

03-03-2013

grab orianna she sounds like what youre looking for and can have some interesting builds like rylai kiter or lich bane

Rosy

03-03-2013

Before I even saw your post, I was going to suggest Ori. She's the funnest champ to play for me, IMO, but pretty dependent on getting blue buffs from your jungle so you can spam spells. She can do so many things! Shield team members, speed them up, and throw her orb everywhere. Plus her ult is just annoying to go against. Doesn't seem have any real hard counters either.

TriggyTre

Recruiter

03-03-2013

Yeah I think Im going to go for Ori. The idea of killing somebody with a ball makes me happy.

Lol