Looking for A support player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dârknéss

03-03-2013

Hi all I am looking for a good support player elo doesn't matter much to me as long as you are a good player and willing to put in time to play and practice. My team and I are looking to make it to the challenger teir and if you want to joing leave a post with your summoner name and your skype name thanks.

The Torpe

03-03-2013

Torpe67 is ign. Skype is small_torpe. Ive mained support since I started playing.

God of Crepes

03-04-2013

HEBREWDQ, skype is dquateman, hit me up we'll talk

Reathien

03-04-2013

What times do you guys play at? A little more info for us to go off of would be a kindness.

anding

03-04-2013

anding on na server, sdingbee on skype, generally plays between 8am and 11 am ET (USA) and sometimes i play all day friday and saturday.
i main sona, and i have taric, janna, soraka, nidalee (if you consider her a support), nunu, kayle, alistar (not good with him), and i can support with shen (shen and cait is an op bot lane, esp if the cait is good), i do have morgana if you want to take her to support
i do not have blitz, leona or zyra and don't plan on getting them any time soon (i wanna get orianna and caitlyn), and i can fill any role