Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for A support player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dârknéss

03-03-2013

Hi all I am looking for a good support player elo doesn't matter much to me as long as you are a good player and willing to put in time to play and practice. My team and I are looking to make it to the challenger teir and if you want to joing leave a post with your summoner name and your skype name thanks.

The Torpe

03-03-2013

Torpe67 is ign. Skype is small_torpe. Ive mained support since I started playing.

God of Crepes

03-04-2013

HEBREWDQ, skype is dquateman, hit me up we'll talk

Reathien

03-04-2013

What times do you guys play at? A little more info for us to go off of would be a kindness.

anding

03-04-2013

anding on na server, sdingbee on skype, generally plays between 8am and 11 am ET (USA) and sometimes i play all day friday and saturday.
i main sona, and i have taric, janna, soraka, nidalee (if you consider her a support), nunu, kayle, alistar (not good with him), and i can support with shen (shen and cait is an op bot lane, esp if the cait is good), i do have morgana if you want to take her to support
i do not have blitz, leona or zyra and don't plan on getting them any time soon (i wanna get orianna and caitlyn), and i can fill any role