Darius nerf was too harsh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thebloody7

03-03-2013

Darius didn't need this nerf at least change it so he get to lvl 16 his ult would refresh like it
was before because now he cant fight well in extended fight

for example he cant grab someone through a wall on baron then quick execute em because it will put him behind for the next fight

TL DR: Darius cant fight well in extended fight.

vats3

03-03-2013

alright here is what i will do, i will say darius needs to be unnerfed aslong as some other people get a refresher on there ult starting with garen and karthus

Cyxexz

03-03-2013

Garen fk no, he's terrifying to adc's everywhere. That would be torture

vats3

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyxexz View Post
Garen fk no, he's terrifying to adc's everywhere. That would be torture
hello my friend let me introduce you to the point

Cyxexz

03-03-2013

right sarcasm

MarcusGraves

03-03-2013

then save it for the team fight not that hard to figure out. change doesn't affect my performance at all but im liking it more and more cause its starting to sort out the people that actually have to think before using ult. also darius bad at extended fights, lol where do you get this?

thebloody7

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusGraves View Post
then save it for the team fight not that hard to figure out. change doesn't affect my performance at all but im liking it more and more cause its starting to sort out the people that actually have to think before using ult. also darius bad at extended fights, lol where do you get this?
because if he execute someone and doesn't refresh it again he's going to be useless

vats3

03-03-2013

the problem was darius was just using it to use it, this stops them from just flat out hammering ever kill in the game with out sacrificing to much have his power just only use it on kill that are going to get away

vats3

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebloody7 View Post
because if he execute someone and doesn't refresh it again he's going to be useless
oh yeah i forgot about that passive where when his ult is on cd so is everyone of his other abiltys (sarcasm)

he still has tons of damage if the only way he is useful is with his ult then almost everyone in the league needs a refresher

RaptoRGmo7

03-03-2013

low elo player canot win vs darius sooo they cry for nerf riot nerf X champ low elo player win vs X champ, and other player used this champ and win again and low elo player cry again soo, darius never was op, i win vs him win many champ ( range and melee ) just need practice no cry for nerf