FPS stutter after Quinn patch.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravenscraft

03-04-2013

Same thing here.. FPS is bouncing all over the place.. Turning off V-Sync seemed to stable the FPS alot better but it still bounces between 48 and 63.. Hopefully they figure this out..

Wonkanator2

03-04-2013

same, the game ran great frames highest settings, and ive played around with the settings, no change on lowest settings or lower resolution, and it happened after quinn patch, this is really annoying, my ping is fine sitting at about 63 constantly, but this is being unplayable and it makes my head hurt looking at the game because of the constant stutter and unresponsiveness of the game right now SINCE THE QUINN PATCH

Burrito of Death

03-04-2013

Same problem for me. I have always had about 60 fps fairly steadily with higher end settings, but lately I drop to about 5 whenever there is a teamfight or any champ on champ interaction. Lowering the graphics settings helped slightly but I really do not understand what changed...

Daryslash

03-04-2013

Yup, I even opened a thread on this today.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post35261210

chatapokai

03-04-2013

i was going crazy trying to figure out whats going on till i saw this thread, i play with a locked camera and it kept jumping and getting choppy as i moved around, and i definatly dont have a bad graphics card or something

SunLeviathan

03-04-2013

my last 2 games nearly unplayable. miracle i won. 14 fps. air launcher using 1,2 gb ram and another riot program using 500. what the hell

SunLeviathan

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrito of Death View Post
Same problem for me. I have always had about 60 fps fairly steadily with higher end settings, but lately I drop to about 5 whenever there is a teamfight or any champ on champ interaction. Lowering the graphics settings helped slightly but I really do not understand what changed...
seems to me its a memory problem.

SunLeviathan

03-04-2013

no one knows anything?

TehJimmeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Bumping in hopes for a response from Riot.

I've been experiencing this since the Thresh patch, and although my PC isn't the greatest, it was never this bad until one of the recent patches. Getting drops from 50-60 fps to 1-10 fps, on all lowest settings. I've tried a lot to fix but I can't find a solution. I'll probably try a full reinstall tomorrow if I don't see any sort of solution by then.

I just want what I had before. ;~;

Wonkanator2

03-05-2013

it might be a memory leak, its happened to some people before after the nautilus patch and it took them 3 months to patch it, hopefully they dont take very long this time, I got on the beta and it has no problems at all, please riot fix this..

12345612 ... 27