FPS stutter after Quinn patch.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biohazard4free

03-23-2013

^ to add; just played bot match checking out process's specs: league of legends.exe is running @ over 700,000, is this normal? i tried closing different things and it fixed it temp. for about 3-6 secs then it drops back down to 15 frames from 60

Essentrick

Recruiter

03-23-2013

bumpppity bump

DaRatmastah

03-23-2013

It's back. FPS dropping down into the low teens for no reason. Getting real tired of this with no red response at all.

BloodLycan

03-23-2013

Hope I did it right.

Mein

03-24-2013

bump

Warbone

03-24-2013

I am having the same issues. My fps drops to 10 in team fights. It used to run steady at 40 but now my game is ruined. Really would like a respond from Riot. sorta frustrating.

yaky39

03-24-2013

not sure if they are ignoring the issue or in the process of fixing *fry from futurama face*

Taioron

03-24-2013

Please Riot, acknowledge us on this issue. Even if it's just "We're working on this", or "We aren't working on this yet, but let me see what I can do". We would appreciate anything! The stutter is still in full force. I had quite a few matches of ARAM on the proving grounds without any issues, then I go to do a bots game on summoner's rift and 1 of the fps stutters was so bad that even after I managed to get away from the team fight, the stutter continued for a good minute afterward. I almost thought the entire game was going to crash from how bad it was.

I can't play any PVP games like this, my champ would be worthless in team fights

Aesseus

03-24-2013

Ok so I was scared my specs fried or something, tried other games nope all full FPS, running Skyrim with enhanced textures ultra high yada yada, League however getting this new FPS/lag issue. Halp riot.

LordFairlyWell

03-24-2013

Also having the same problem since the Quinn patch. My FPS often drops to 1 or 2 (like 5 or 6 times or so per match) after running steady at 57-60. Obviously, playing pvp is impossible during this slideshow