FPS stutter after Quinn patch.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IKillHeroes

Recruiter

03-03-2013

Okay so recently i have noticed that the game has been a little choppy lately. I watch my FPS and i see it bouncing between 57-63....i have my FPS locked for 60 so it should not be going over 60. I know this has nothing to do with my computer spec's because i know for a fact my computer can beast out 60 FPS in any current game atm. This has never happened to me in the few years i have played this game. I normally run 60 FPS constantly no matter what. Is anyone else having this problem since patch?

Orionis

03-03-2013

yup, having the exact same problem

Proposition

03-03-2013

Bump. Same problem. Seem like Riot needs to work something out with ISP or there is a problem on there end. Every since this patch i cant have a smooth game i thought thats why servers were down , thought there were fixing this issue. Guess not.

Hope riot can resolve this soon.

Idk what the 4 bars at the top right mean but i had a half a bar, now i have 1 and a half bars.

IKillHeroes

Recruiter

03-03-2013

Well, just checked to see if anything happened and the problem is still there....does Riot every look through these forums or what? Would appreciate any kind of feedback from Riot so i know they even give a **** looking though topics like this.

shadz300

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Exact same problem here as well, glad to find other people with it, my ping as increased by about 20-30 aswell.

shadz300

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Bumping for reply.

Drukai

03-04-2013

The error is caused by lolclient.exe eating up massive amounts of memory. Close it in your processes tab of the task manager during a game, it'll get rid of the frame problems, but you'll have to log back in after each game. With that high of an FPS, you probably don't need to.

shadz300

03-04-2013

yeah thats not the problem for us, just tried that fix, and trust me even with this fps, there a second of stutter

GamingGorman

03-04-2013

Same issue, I've played since beta and now I cant lay at all.

DemiRazziel

03-04-2013

the quinn patch sucks! fix this please im not the only and isnt my pc the fps drop burns since the patch! please do something

1234511 ... 27