How to fix pick order in ranked thank me later

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HowToDunk

03-03-2013

Basically when u click to queue. it asks you what lane or role you wish to play. you select it and then it only matches you with a team that has selected 1 complete meta

no more pick order frustration.. just a complete team ready to communicate about trades and strategys rather than arguging over picking roles..

GG RIOT

GIVE ME RP THX

17th Shard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Because the meta needs enforced in the client. Yeah, no.

Argonus

03-03-2013

Agree completely was actually going to post this very idea, there needs to be a way to pick positions before you get into the champ select screen, to many times to count have i lost games because someone will not budge on what position they are going as thus completely ruining team composition.

And not everyone is honorable to respect it if someone calls a spot.
It's has gotten to the point where i do not even bother calling a position if I am in the last or second to last spot since whoever is ahead of me 9 out of 10 times will just ignore it and go wherever they please.

Hexd

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresend View Post
Because the meta needs enforced in the client. Yeah, no.
Actually it does. It is a real problem that needs to be addressed.

Corey Tud

03-04-2013

The problem defiantly needs to be fixed. I don't see other way of fixing it.

canmx120

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-04-2013

so then out of every 100 players you'll see 30mids, 30tops, 20ad's 15junglers and then 5 supports, so 1 in 4 games will go through then the other 75 players who aren't picking support sit in limbo for hours waiting for people to choose to play support.

OutlawStarx2

03-04-2013

The Meta Game can change, All that needs to happen is a cleaver LoL team to do something Different and BOOM new meta game, This idea doesn't allow growth in the game or game strategies.

And it won't stop people for picking odd champs for certain roles like Mid Quinn, or Mid Sivir, (I saw a mid Sivir rape a Cassiopeia mid once) or Support Brand, Ect.

that on top of what Canmx said makes this a bad idea