Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Authentication failed for an unknown reason. Retrying.. (Attempt 1-5)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shacgster

03-05-2013

Quote:
cauliflower:
i just disconnected from a game and this happened. The game will probably be over before i can fix this.

same thing just happened to me, in the middle of a ranked game and now i cant connect. I dont think its something on our end, a couple of days the same thing happened to me. Riot get your **** together, since the release of quinn your servers have had nothing but problems. I am a paying member and think its absurd how bad your servers are. you make lots of money even though its a free game, upgrade your stuff

Shacgster

03-05-2013

looks like the servers went down..... again This reminds me of the days of early season 2 haha

Valias

03-05-2013

This just happened to me too. I still can't reconnect to my game.. Probably done by now.

NixonAlwaysWins

03-05-2013

^^ same...

Fayatrix

03-05-2013

Same thing for me as well. Riot can't seem to hire decent programmers. Honestly, I think it's really pathetic.

Playboybunnie

03-05-2013

same thing

Playboybunnie

03-05-2013

"Same thing for me as well. Riot can't seem to hire decent programmers. Honestly, I think it's really pathetic."

IF you knew half of what you were talking about then you may be right in bashing Riot. You are bashing their programmers when it's clearly a network/server issue. Learn what you are talking about before speaking and looking like an idiot.

Mark Twain once said:

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid...than to open it and remove all doubt."

Hippophobia

03-05-2013

Yes, same thing happened to me.. None of these fixes worked.

Havenbrook

03-05-2013

Servers are down again, third time this week.

ShottyBangBang

03-05-2013

Wait..servers are down? I thought it was my connection..xD