Authentication failed for an unknown reason. Retrying.. (Attempt 1-5)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shacgster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cauliflower View Post
i just disconnected from a game and this happened. The game will probably be over before i can fix this.
same thing just happened to me, in the middle of a ranked game and now i cant connect. I dont think its something on our end, a couple of days the same thing happened to me. Riot get your **** together, since the release of quinn your servers have had nothing but problems. I am a paying member and think its absurd how bad your servers are. you make lots of money even though its a free game, upgrade your stuff

Shacgster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

looks like the servers went down..... again This reminds me of the days of early season 2 haha

Valias

03-05-2013

This just happened to me too. I still can't reconnect to my game.. Probably done by now.

NixonAlwaysWins

03-05-2013

^^ same...

Fayatrix

03-05-2013

Same thing for me as well. Riot can't seem to hire decent programmers. Honestly, I think it's really pathetic.

Playboybunnie

03-05-2013

same thing

Playboybunnie

03-05-2013

"Same thing for me as well. Riot can't seem to hire decent programmers. Honestly, I think it's really pathetic."

IF you knew half of what you were talking about then you may be right in bashing Riot. You are bashing their programmers when it's clearly a network/server issue. Learn what you are talking about before speaking and looking like an idiot.

Mark Twain once said:

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid...than to open it and remove all doubt."

Hippophobia

03-05-2013

Yes, same thing happened to me.. None of these fixes worked.

Havenbrook

03-05-2013

Servers are down again, third time this week.

ShottyBangBang

03-05-2013

Wait..servers are down? I thought it was my connection..xD