Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiddlesticks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicoli342

03-03-2013

Everyone always complains about darius and how broken he is...which he is...how come noone ever complains about the most broken champ in the game fiddlesticks...fiddlesticks' ult does way more damage then it should, and along with being able to fear and silence for extended periods of time while healing for a ton of health he's unkillable solo...needs to be fixed

Demacry

03-03-2013

Fiddles is the unsung god of TT. It's not so much his ult as it is his silence and (godforsaken) 3 second fear. I've had a lot of success building him off-tank recently. (Boots, WoA, Spirit Vis, Ryleis, Randuins, BFT) He is ridiculously overpowered in ranked if you use him as a last-pick if you notice their team doesn't have any displacement abilities.

opcow

03-03-2013

hehe, i had a rough game against fid not to long ago.

we wound up killing the other guys and hoping he'd run away

Boo

03-03-2013

he is definitely overpowered if played well but he takes too much skill for him to be a common ban, thankfully. there's no room for error in his gameplay, unlike the popular "OP" champions in this map

oNeffy

03-03-2013

If you don't like going against him, play him. Pick him up for the 1350 IP he is and learn him. I learned him and never regretted it. Seeing when the other team doesn't have any sustain AP champs is like.. Slapping them across the face when you pick Fiddlesticks.

SaveTheMaids

03-03-2013

I hate going against Fiddle on TT.

Recently had a match against Fiddle, Nocturne, and Shaco.

Such an annoying match.
I love not being able to control my champion for over half the duration of a teamfight (even with Merc's).

If one of them gets you, they all get you... no matter where you are on the map.

im a people too

03-04-2013

Quote:
nicoli342:
Everyone always complains about darius and how broken he is...which he is...how come noone ever complains about the most broken champ in the game fiddlesticks...fiddlesticks' ult does way more damage then it should, and along with being able to fear and silence for extended periods of time while healing for a ton of health he's unkillable solo...needs to be fixed

I emboldened the important part here.

Why would you 1v1 a heavy controller? He is squishy enough if focused, but 1v1 is a silly silly idea.

im a people too

03-04-2013

Quote:
Boo:
he is definitely overpowered if played well but he takes too much skill for him to be a common ban, thankfully. there's no room for error in his gameplay, unlike the popular "OP" champions in this map

Overpowered implies that it takes no skill to play the champion well. If played well, many champions are as great a threat or a greater threat than Fiddle.

Countering Fiddle is as simple as purchasing tenacity, focus firing him down, and building MR/HP items on your bruisers or tanks.

Demacry

03-05-2013

Quote:
im a people too:
Overpowered implies that it takes no skill to play the champion well. If played well, many champions are as great a threat or a greater threat than Fiddle.

Countering Fiddle is as simple as purchasing tenacity, focus firing him down, and building MR/HP items on your bruisers or tanks.

Overpowered implies that certain mechanics/abilities/champions are unfairly strong, not that they're easy to use.

And if you're building all this tenacity/HP/MR just to counter fiddles then he's already hurt your team by making you divert gold from damage to counter one of three champs. Also if I remember rightly, even with tenacity and #/21/# masteries for extra tenac Fiddles' Fear at max level will still fear you for 2.2 seconds. That's a long time to have 3 guys beating on you for free.

Boo

03-05-2013

Quote:
im a people too:
Overpowered implies that it takes no skill to play the champion well.

no it doesn't.

Quote:
im a people too:

you can say that for every champ in the entire game