Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let's talk about Shyvana.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SooFr0sty

03-03-2013

Her E is very much like Nasus's E... pretty much useless...

I feel itemization really screwed her because a lot of attack speed items got changed up or removed that were good on her (I.E Black Cleaver and Blood Razor)

Her being immune to crowd control when turning into a dragon would be wonderful

Kyzrathnosh

03-04-2013

Quote:
SooFr0sty:

I feel itemization really screwed her because a lot of attack speed items got changed up or removed that were good on her (I.E Black Cleaver and Blood Razor)

I don't really want to get into discussing Nasus, but I'll say this; AP Nasus is far stronger than you think.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-04-2013

Quote:
SooFr0sty:

Its a team utility, both of them. They both reduce defenses which in turn increases the effects of sustain for your team and decreases their ability to survive