Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

03-26-2013

(( god dammit.))

Jayce nods. "See, she'll let you. We need to get going, though." He would stand up, nodding his head, as if to follow them. "Let's get going then, shall we ladies?"

Almogs

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa blinked perplexed as he addressed her, before she shook her head, snapping out of her surprise. She smiled nervously.

Ah ... yes. Everything is ...

She raised her eyebrow, a suspicious expression on her face.

Interesting. I can see why people confuse you with ... with Zelas. You certainly look alike ...

She tilted her head. Do you ... have any siblings, perchance?
Daerion shook his head

"I was adopted by the Ionian family of Gharan. They told me my parents were powerful and that they did not have the time or the money to pay for children. After that, I don't know... It is possible I may have true siblings, but I'm the only heir to my family's namesake of Gharan. Not that I would think that any adopted siblings might look like me of course. If this is the case then I need to meet that Zelas person."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
(( god dammit.))

Jayce nods. "See, she'll let you. We need to get going, though." He would stand up, nodding his head, as if to follow them. "Let's get going then, shall we ladies?"
Tybresa nodded and took Narra by the hand, wrapped her other arm around Jayce's and spoke out in a cheery note.

Indeed, we shall!

She chuckled and dragged both of them downstairs, to her office.

(( Sorry Pinky, we have to leave you behind </3 ))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
Daerion shook his head

"I was adopted by the Ionian family of Gharan. They told me my parents were powerful and that they did not have the time or the money to pay for children. After that, I don't know... It is possible I may have true siblings, but I'm the only heir to my family's namesake of Gharan. Not that I would think that any adopted siblings might look like me of course. If this is the case then I need to meet that Zelas person."
Tybresa pursed her lips together, seeming saddened to hear that. She shook her head.

I am sorry to hear that about your parents ... I ... she avoided his gaze for a moment, hesitating, before she shook her head once again.

Hmm. Perhaps you should meet with him someday and speak with him. You might never know ...?

Almogs

03-26-2013

Quote:
Tybresa pursed her lips together, seeming saddened to hear that. She shook her head.

I am sorry to hear that about your parents ... I ... she avoided his gaze for a moment, hesitating, before she shook her head once again.

Hmm. Perhaps you should meet with him someday and speak with him. You might never know ...?
"I doubt he will know much either. Its a quiet life I live in my mansion. My servants and guards keep me company, we're friends, though I wish sometimes that my real family would be found."

Daerion looks at the steward, seeing her saddened

"Oh do not be sad you beautiful dove. My life is okay the way they are, I made it a simple goal though to look for my real family."

TheOneTrueWaifu

03-26-2013

Quote:
Tybresa lets out a chuckle and waves her hand nonchalantly.

You worry too much - I've actually had Quinn and Valor pass by my office, telling me they're bored! I think you visiting them will be more than welcome.

She smiles. Aah, so you're an artistic soul like I, hmm? I wouldn't mind hearing you sing someday! She smirks and tilts her head. Indeed, they're quite the special little creatures, my little hummingbirds.

Tybresa lets out an amused smile and smiles teasingly. My my, I didn't know you and I were such good friends all of a sudden?
Raven nodded at the mention of Quinn not having much to do, smiling slightly.

"W-well maybe...I still think I'd bore them."

She wasn't able to hide her blush when Tybresa spoke about singing. "I...if if you wanted I could... I'm not very good...I just do it for fun." She smiled as she continued to watch the hummingbird.

She blinked, tilting her head, were they good friends? She was just joking around a little... Either way she had no idea how to reply to such a statement.

Almogs

03-26-2013

Quote:
Tybresa nodded and took Narra by the hand, wrapped her other arm around Jayce's and spoke out in a cheery note.

Indeed, we shall!

She chuckled and dragged both of them downstairs, to her office.

(( Sorry Pinky, we have to leave you behind </3 ))
((Pinkyyyyy Noooooo!))

Narra follows Tybresa down toward the office and picks up her sketchbook. She places it in a small leather pouch that was hung on her shoulder, which she owned since she lived with her brother.

"I'm... I'm ready when you are."

Unexisted

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Jayce would nod, thinking for a moment, before making an 'Aha!' sound, as if he had thought of something. "Maybe after this trip, someday, you and Miss Tybresa can come down to my place in Piltover, and you can meet her. How does that sound?"
Jayce you might ta watch out for Vi, before she ask you out for a date again.

Almogs

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Jayce you might ta watch out for Vi, before she ask you out for a date again.
((Hits Unexisted with a Phage and starts dragging him out of the Thread.

This is a closed discussion buddy, different time and space for everyone. If you wanna tell Jayce something like that go to his thread.))

Unexisted

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
((Hits Unexisted with a Phage and starts dragging him out of the Thread.

This is a closed discussion buddy, different time and space for anyone. If you wanna tell Jayce something like that go to his thread.))
(( oh dam it, I forgot this isn't his thread! Sowwie!! ))