Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Video] Play the naughty sister the good way (Morg Guide)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Be Nice Eric

10-31-2010

Hey everyone we just put up another video guide on our youtube channel. Thank you to everyone who watched/commented on our last guide (Jungle Sion http://www.youtube.com/checkm8gaming )

The new guide is focused on playing Morgana, and covers laning, as well as team fight stages. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaPt1G8CYxw

All content on our channel is from ranked matches at a 1500-1700 elo.

Runes: Magic pen Red, Mana regen Blue and Yellow, Move Speed or AP Quints.

Masteries: 9/0/21 make sure to take the magic pen mastery in offensive, and the mana regen in utility.

Feedback, criticism, requests are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED... so lets hear what you're thinking. If you like our propaganda plz subscribe to the channel =) GL HF gaming.

Be Nice Eric

10-31-2010

bump =)

TheYoungHomie

10-31-2010

jungle sion video is awesome. Was that solo ranked or what?

Be Nice Eric

10-31-2010

The sion vid was ranked premade 5s. Morg is solo ranked

LuffyLeague

10-31-2010

Pretty good guide on Morgana. ^_^ Nice post TimeVice!

Panzerfauste

11-01-2010

Great stuff!

Panzerfauste

11-01-2010

actually i take it back good guide, stupid ass thread title -_- lol

Be Nice Eric

11-01-2010

I give you one thumb down panzer. But thanks.

onethreeone

11-01-2010

So I tried playing a few games with her, and I find it hard to become a killer. I got a lot of assists, but she didn't feel strong enough to kill outside of team fights.

Now obviously I am doing something wrong because I've seen awesome Morg's in games before. What are some tips to go from average to awesome with Morg, beyond what was in the video?

Be Nice Eric

11-01-2010

Scoring high doesn't necessarily mean a player is good with morgana... the important part is that you hit your snares, shield your carry, and get your ult off.

However, a good way to get kills with morgana is to hold off until you know you've got the dps to kill your opponent. Its hard to get kills bc you do a steady amount of damage over time, allowing opponents to flash out or escape in w/e means necessary, whereas chogath can just feast them at 500 health and instakill.

Either wait for your ultimate, and gank other lanes (assuming you had a solo) or wait for your jungle to be in position before attempting your snare, soil, ult combo. Aside from that, you won't get many kills 1v1 against competent players in lane, but you can consistently harrass them out of the lane which can be just as good.