New Ranked System sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icestealth 2

03-02-2013

LoL programmers do you even play what you make....what i mean is that this system is broken how funny is to win matches and earn 6 points adn lose more that 20.

this is not cool so fix it !!!NOW!!! its not cool to spend 2 hours playing and lose it all because of troll afk and noobs anybody agreed???

ArcanaZeroOne

03-03-2013

At least you cna get out of Bronze V. The new system sucks and should not be used until it is fixed. Also Riot, if you are going to have this "series" junk for divisions, either A) DESTROY IT, or B) Make it so you cant fall down divisions. It is way to easy to lose your hard earned promotions and quite honestly it will make players want to play ranked less then the old Elo system.

Celinaesta

03-03-2013

Im in Bronze one its near impossible to get out. one loss loses me 8+points where a win only gives me 2. it sucks.

icestealth 2

03-04-2013

u know what is funny that now am bronze v agains and i didn even play its like they are taking me points without even play THAT SUCKS

Hashpoo

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestealth 2 View Post
u know what is funny that now am bronze v agains and i didn even play its like they are taking me points without even play THAT SUCKS
You sir are correct, read the notes about the new league system. Inactivity will degrade your points over time.

And I agree with the OP and am dealing with the same issues. This thread topic has been posted multiple times, EVERY day. It will be fixed eventually, just be patient. Riot can not ignore this.

icestealth 2

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashpoo View Post
You sir are correct, read the notes about the new league system. Inactivity will degrade your points over time.

And I agree with the OP and am dealing with the same issues. This thread topic has been posted multiple times, EVERY day. It will be fixed eventually, just be patient. Riot can not ignore this.
i hope so or i will look for some other games

l MissingNo l

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadeGamer View Post
At least you cna get out of Bronze V. The new system sucks and should not be used until it is fixed. Also Riot, if you are going to have this "series" junk for divisions, either A) DESTROY IT, or B) Make it so you cant fall down divisions. It is way to easy to lose your hard earned promotions and quite honestly it will make players want to play ranked less then the old Elo system.
I totally agree with everything, ive jumped 2 leagues, from IV, to II in like 8 hours, and the next day in less than 2 hours i was pretty much back to IV, from afk leavers, games that involve an afk, should not count as points, the system should recognise that the team only had 4 players, and let that game go as a default, this would incline more people to deal with the leavers. and still people who do leave, still are offered ban penalties anyways, thats definitely a way to fix it. And dont place the ranking matching on W/L and "ELO" it should be on similar stats, kills deaths, assists, games played, money earned.. all that, then you would know for sure that those people are being placed against people with similar skill, because the stats are matched correctly. **** W/L, means ****, when you get into 5 games with people that leave, how is that fair...

JJLi

05-13-2013

plz change the rank systems by next season, every rank game i play i always get crappy teamates that blow my games and i actually do good, change it so you actually gain points depending on how well your do in games cuz im basically stuck with **** players forever adn will never move up

Nyctic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadeGamer View Post
The system is supposed to find out where you "belong in your skill level". Which means having a ranked system is completely miss leading since the system isnt picking teams based on your division its trying to create teams that will give players a 50/50 win ratio. So having these bronze silver and platnium divisions is completely stupid. you are not playing against just people in your division. you play higher ranked people as well as lower. If riot wants to keep copying starcraft 2 with the 50 50 ratio it needs to remove these different "levels" which all they mean is how lucky your team does since your LP has nothing to do with your individual performance and only hwo our team does. You went 0 for 12? but your team won? great here is 18 LP.

MixMaker

05-31-2013

Dear Riot,
I would really appreciate it if you make the LP gains and loss uniform or equal. OR just bring the old ELO system back . We would really appreciate it