Mordekaiser's shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ANigerian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-31-2010

IMO, it just builds up too fast. Tone it down a little, maybe make it only absorb 50% damage and the other 50% to his health

Sh4de

10-31-2010

definitely... nobody should be able to spam a long ranged farm ability that also increases him heath pool temporarily.

Micro102

10-31-2010

I don't think he needs 2 shield increasing abilities.

Bonestorm

10-31-2010

Yup I also feel that his shield is really OP early game as well. He'll only die if the person playing him is really really bad.

I actually really like the suggestion about the 50% health, 50% shield thing.

Micro102

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lixium View Post
Yup I also feel that his shield is really OP early game as well. He'll only die if the person playing him is really really bad.

I actually really like the suggestion about the 50% health, 50% shield thing.
That sounds awesome.

Warscythes

10-31-2010

His E cost HP to use it you know.

ReadInPeace

10-31-2010

Silence, stun, particularly Udyr or Olaf... they all murder Morde so hard, it's not even funny... or metal.

He's definitely not OP, UP at best. He's getting reworked, so don't worry about him for now.

gunther2291

10-31-2010

its a passive that losses its effectiveness after the laning phase. he has no crowd control or high damage abilities. any stun+nuke rips him apart, not that it should be used on him anyway if he has someone right next to him who is going to be easier to take out.

Gloomiibear

10-31-2010

I don't get the people that say mord losses his effectiveness late game, because I still see him as a really solid champion if he did well early on, and let's face it, it's not that hard to farm up with him.

His shield is 'extremely' op in TEAM FIGHTS, not really in the laning phrase because the better he farms early on, the easier it is to gank him, so that evens out.

I can't stand a mord that comes in, uses his E, gains shield, take out some major damage, then his team just comes in to clean up.

Corasoli

10-31-2010

You guys do know they nerfed his shield a while back right?

It only serves to mitigate the initial burst of a champion