Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most hated champoin to fight against

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinornim

10-31-2010

Sona - That multi-target spell starts to hurt after a few creep waves and the healing combined with it makes me want to crush her blue hair headed head into her tower.
Warwick - The constant healing through attacks and his swipe makes it too easy for him to tower-dive if he has some creep back-up. I've even slowed him and he still lives.
Vlad - Stupid blood draining spam.
Karthus - That ultimate gurantees a couple kills after a team brawl, even if precautions were taken to get Banshee's. As A tank player, it doesn't bother me as much, but I've seen too many squishies fall to it.
Kayle - It's like dealing with a bloody paladin.
Master Yi - Highly annoying if fed and even on average K/D ratio still annoying.
Tryndamere - As a Gragas user, that ulti just annoys me, even more so with the slight Body Slam cooldown increase, but I've been killed trying to finish him off before.
Zilean - The time bomb gets annoying, especially combined with CDR reduction and AP.
Kog'Maw - Simple, I tank, tanks hate Kog'Maw.
Xin Shao - Very annoying in the laning phase.

For my true pick, I can't decide between Sona and Warwick.

Aylaa

11-01-2010

pretty sure galio and sona make me want to quit this game.

Garridy

11-01-2010

Poppy is my archnemesis. I don't know why but she always makes me or my partner rage and die in a dual lane.

Mister Yi

11-01-2010

When my team locks in 4 non carries and tells me to go mid as Kassadin against vlad

Rage

ExpandingEye

11-01-2010

Garen, Zilean, Morde, Morgana, Twitch

Twitch the most if i'm slow or a squishy with pathetic escape mechanisms.

Feared just because I know they can be game changing: Janna, Galio, Amumu, Karthus, Heimer
Also Shen and Rammus if there's another tank or several durables on their team.

Noisybonez

11-01-2010

Morgana D:

Afflictid

11-01-2010

Twitch, Kog'maw, and Morde*

*Mord only bothers me when I am solo laning against him.

Asoni

11-01-2010

amumu, anivia and morde.

Space Traveler

11-01-2010

As a carry in mid, Miss *****tune, excuse my french, plays the role of undying and annoying as **** antagonist reminiscent of a bad novel all too well. "Oh hi! Rain from the sky! lolol balls go thru da minyunz with crazy rangeeee ! ", summary combined with impersonation for convienience of miss *****h

Me: *****.

AtomicSandwhich

11-01-2010

laning as a melee champ against morde