Stop Taking Us Back to the Homepage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devious Rogue

03-02-2013

I want the front-end client to stop taking us back to the home page every time a game is found but we do not go to champ select.

I.e., I am in queue for a 5v5. I think, hey, why not browse the rune store while I'm waiting. Suddenly, a match is found but someone declines. I'm back at the home page and I need to navigate to the rune store AGAIN, clicking to accept the security certificates etc. Sometimes, this happens up to 10 times because people keep declining or not responding, resulting in time wasted.

Please stop taking us back to the home page. It is very annoying and wastes time.

Oz SammyD X

03-05-2013

I agree, there's also a problem when just navigating client, everytime you go to the store it takes you to the features page every single time which is annoying, I want to go look at champions then I go to my profile look at stats then I go to look at champions again and it takes me to the featured page again and not the champions menu, all this redirecting is annoying, I want to go to where I was last not to the main menus all the fcking time.

chiefZzzzzzzzzzz

03-05-2013

I agree with and second about everything in this topic. I have always found it irritating when I look at the champions or runes section in the store, leave the store for a moment, and then come back to the features page every time, regardless of my choice.

I feel the same way about the failed queue redirect, and if you think about it this only expands the problem presented with the store redirect. Say I'm looking for champions on the store page while waiting for a queue to start, and someone declines the queue. Now, not only am I back at the home page, but when I click on the store page again I'm brought back to the features page and now have to open the champions page again, by which time a queue is probably found before I can find what I was looking for.

I personally find this to be a very annoying flaw of the client, and would love to see it be fixed.