Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wow.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enconex

03-02-2013

In my past 20 ranked losses, 8 of them are because of afk's, 3 of them are because either 2 people picked a mid champ or a top champ and BOTH got owned in lane. 9 of them are because I won my lane but went negative near the end of the game because I suck at carrying teams.

If you go back further than that....there is another 5 afk game losses. Jesus this is insane.

Enconex

03-02-2013

And yet another game where 2 people decide they are going mid no matter what and we end up with a BRAND/TARIC bot lane that feeds vayne a ridiculous amount, not to mention syndra lost to lux even after I gave her a kill as jungle.

Went from silver 2 99 LP to now being silver 3 0 LP. I win my lane EVERY time but I cant carry these teams anymore. 1 feeder is fine, but ALL of my losses involve 2+ feeders.

If they took away the current dodge penalties of losing points and cancelling your placement matches, I'd probably be gold by now as I would have dodged around 80% of my losses.

Worst Yasuo Bot

03-02-2013

I don't get why you don't dodge when you know your going to get trolls. I understand if you were in promotion series why you wouldn't want to dodge but otherwise the LP penalty for dodging is so minimal you would barely even notice it. I would rather lose 3 LP for dodging than losing around 20 or so and wasting 20 minutes or longer cause of trolls.

CounterSnipe

03-02-2013

And I bet you can't recall any of the games you won because the enemy team straight up sucked, right? XD