Wow.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enconex

03-02-2013

In my past 20 ranked losses, 8 of them are because of afk's, 3 of them are because either 2 people picked a mid champ or a top champ and BOTH got owned in lane. 9 of them are because I won my lane but went negative near the end of the game because I suck at carrying teams.

If you go back further than that....there is another 5 afk game losses. Jesus this is insane.

Enconex

03-02-2013

And yet another game where 2 people decide they are going mid no matter what and we end up with a BRAND/TARIC bot lane that feeds vayne a ridiculous amount, not to mention syndra lost to lux even after I gave her a kill as jungle.

Went from silver 2 99 LP to now being silver 3 0 LP. I win my lane EVERY time but I cant carry these teams anymore. 1 feeder is fine, but ALL of my losses involve 2+ feeders.

If they took away the current dodge penalties of losing points and cancelling your placement matches, I'd probably be gold by now as I would have dodged around 80% of my losses.

Worst Yasuo Bot

03-02-2013

I don't get why you don't dodge when you know your going to get trolls. I understand if you were in promotion series why you wouldn't want to dodge but otherwise the LP penalty for dodging is so minimal you would barely even notice it. I would rather lose 3 LP for dodging than losing around 20 or so and wasting 20 minutes or longer cause of trolls.

CounterSnipe

03-02-2013

And I bet you can't recall any of the games you won because the enemy team straight up sucked, right? XD