Ask Vladimir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluydee

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Fizz enters a while after LaLuna, having missed the scene. He cheerily says, with a smile:

Good morning Vlad!

Then he freezes at the unique sight of the Crimson Reaper drenched in water.

...why are you dripping wet?

((I assume it's morning. If it isn't I'll edit my post.))
Unfortunately, this one decided it would be a great joke to drop a bucket of water on my head. Currently, I'm trying to restrain myself from transforming him into a bloody smear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
Kavar looks around in mock surprise.

"Fools, where?"

Kavar turns around and laughs into the wall, a little bit to amused by his own "joke".
If I have to forcibly eject you from my premises, I will. Now, I'll count to three. One.

Colonel qt

03-06-2013

"Four"

Bluydee

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiek View Post
"four"
Two.

Ask Orichan

03-06-2013

((you really should make a smurf. It's easier to get used to everyone for me. ))

*An object comes crashing through one of 'Vladimir's' walls. Upon closer inspection Ball emerges from the wreckage after what seems like it was thrown that direction, probably an object from a game being played somewhere in the institute. After shacking of the debris it flies off.*

Bluydee

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
((you really should make a smurf. It's easier to get used to everyone for me. ))

*An object comes crashing through one of 'Vladimir's' walls. Upon closer inspection Ball emerges from the wreckage after what seems like it was thrown that direction, probably an object from a game being played somewhere in the institute. After shacking of the debris it flies off.*

Vladimir sighs.

Ask Fizz

03-06-2013

((Welp. You are so serious. I was gonna ask a question about why Vlad likes puns, but you don't seem to make them. It was all in vein.
Not that I'm questioning your RP!! Keep RP-ing him like you want to!! I'm just curious.))

Indeed, that does sound like a great joke! How about...

Fizz discreetly pulls out a fish from his trident and throws it at Vlad.

Some life to go with the ocean you're carrying around!!

Colonel qt

03-06-2013

Attempts to high five Fizz.

"Nice one."
Kavar folows up by hitting Vlud with two buckets oc water, one from above and the othe from behind.

Bluydee

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
((Welp. You are so serious. I was gonna ask a question about why Vlad likes puns, but you don't seem to make them. It was all in vein.
Not that I'm questioning your RP!! Keep RP-ing him like you want to!! I'm just curious.))

Indeed, that does sound like a great joke! How about...

Fizz discreetly pulls out a fish from his trident and throws it at Vlad.

Some life to go with the ocean you're carrying around!!
Quote:
Attempts to high five Fizz.

"Nice one."
Kavar folows up by hitting Vlud with two buckets oc water, one from above and the othe from behind.
Three.

Vlad sends torrents of blood erupting at their locations along with exploding the fish thrown at him in midair.

Colonel qt

03-06-2013

"Well this went downhill very fast." Kavar thought. "Even Fizz got dragged into this, but he can just sit on his trident right?..." The words didn't sound very reassuring in his head, after all this wasn't a regular league match. Avoiding the damage caused by Vlud's attacks wasn't an option now that everything had been released. He should have created a clone when Vlud was at 2, when he had the chance but that wasn't saving him now. His only option was to retaliate which didn't do him much good considering that Vlud was a trained hemomancer, his best bet was up close from knowing his recent league matches.

"AHHH!"

Kavar dived at Vlud but the Hemoplague launched earlier caused him to cringe in pain causing him to curl into a ball and hitting Vlud in the chest with his whole body, instead of just tackling him. Chances are Vlud would be knocked down and by the time he got up Kavar would be panting heavily on the ground.

((I'll be honest when something like that happens or I godmode I feel like a bit of an a**hole when I know I shouldn't :|))

Bluydee

03-06-2013

Quote:
Kavar grabbed Fizz by the arm and pulled him into the pool of water almost exactly similar to Vlud's Sanguine Pool. Fizz would just be surrounded by water that would appear to be under the floor. After about 5 seconds Kavar comes back up with Fizz. Upon reaching the surface Kavar takes a deep breath leaning against a wall.

"You would not BELIEVE, how long it took me to be able to do that."

((Might've godmoded there :|))
((You realize then you would be mixed with the blood, and judging by hemoplague and tides of blood, would've killed you?))