This new ranked system is very flawed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VinnyNapalm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

When season 3 origianlly came out my elo tanked and I stepped away from league for a few weeks. Upon returning I slow brought my elo back up to around 1050... then the new ranked system came out. I was in bronze 4 worked my way to bronze 1 and got to about 80 lp. Here's where things got fishy. My lp started decreasing per game, i figured they game was just making it harder for me to rank up and really testing my skill. I was okay with this. At 90 lp my lp per match dropped to 3... then 2... then 1.... then 1... then 1... i was at 98 determined to make it to 100. Then i lost 17 LP. ARE YOU JOKING RIOT?! I understand most of the complexities behind this system by this is bs. I think anyone will agree. plz fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mich567

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyNapalm View Post
When season 3 origianlly came out my elo tanked and I stepped away from league for a few weeks. Upon returning I slow brought my elo back up to around 1050... then the new ranked system came out. I was in bronze 4 worked my way to bronze 1 and got to about 80 lp. Here's where things got fishy. My lp started decreasing per game, i figured they game was just making it harder for me to rank up and really testing my skill. I was okay with this. At 90 lp my lp per match dropped to 3... then 2... then 1.... then 1... then 1... i was at 98 determined to make it to 100. Then i lost 17 LP. ARE YOU JOKING RIOT?! I understand most of the complexities behind this system by this is bs. I think anyone will agree. plz fix
It's called clamping. As long as over time, you win more than you lose, then your LP gains will become normal. It happens for the reason you said; they're testing your skill and making sure you actually deserve promotion.