Quinn in Domainion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS11a369b6d1d339

03-02-2013

Is it just me or does the suggested items on her, really fail to get the job done, or just her kit that unfriendly for Dom?

A Slime Appears

03-02-2013

The suggested items for Dominion are made by someone giving every item a number and then going to random.org. Ignore them as a general rule.

I don't own Quinn though, so I can't offer help on builds. My girlfriend did good with her in 2 of 3 games, so I doubt her kit is unfriendly to dom, just need the right build.

Tortferngatr

03-02-2013

Given her kit was designed with the possibility of going SR top in mind (and she has a 2 second 2100-range vision circle, a blind, a gap creator, and a speed boost)...yeah, her kit's fine for Dom.

IS11a369b6d1d339

03-02-2013

Really I have found it not that great, and very harsh on the work, seems she offers sustained damage instead of burst like a normal ADC

DiscworldDeath

03-02-2013

ADCs are all about sustained damage, huh?

Did you switch your words around?

TBH, late game, ADCs do in "sustained" damage burst levels, over same period of time, over 2 seconds, they do more or less as much as bursts do over 2 seconds. That's what they are there for.

Chaosos

03-02-2013

Quinn is pretty strong in dom, she's pretty self-sufficient with her E's kickback.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-02-2013

Blind is as annoying as always.

Shinigami Greed

03-02-2013

Valor's speed boost in Dominion is horrifying.

Excuse me, you wanted this point? Oh well, I'll just be taking your mid, maybe go and murder bot with my fellow players. Have fun getting there in time to stop me.

Hawkwìng

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
Blind is as annoying as always.
Just cuz i beat u bot with quinn does not mean u get to QQ about blind.

konfetarius

03-03-2013

Hm, Quinn has good damage, but you need to understand one caveat - her ultimate is NOT an offensive steroid. *

+40% ias? Nice. Practically speaking, if you have Zerkers/Phantom? If you are landing your passive procs on your target, excluding E giving you a free proc, bird form is only marginally ahead. I am talking she gets 1 extra auto over 7 seconds level of marginally.

*Well, that is situational. For late game, it isn't. But early game, before you get a high IAS item or if you miss the passive proc, it's decent as an emergency steroid for both fighting and running.