Is ap tryndemere good still?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwirlyStars

03-02-2013

I was thinking about ap tryndemere is it still viable,good,strong? or should i go ad

SwirlyStars

03-02-2013

any tips on playing him?

TehomCD

03-02-2013

I don't think he's very good now, the nerfs to him were pretty significant. He can still split push pretty well if he gets to the late game, but he's much easier to keep down in the midgame than he was. I lost two normal games back-to-back against AP Tryndameres after his nerfs because of my teams not really knowing what he does, but I thought he was weak regardless and wasn't very impressed with him.

Delete Teemo

03-02-2013

For the sake of everyone's enjoyment of the game, AP tryndamere should probably go to hell.

LordVaktus

03-02-2013

Go make AD tryndamere. Get Statik Shiv first and you will be able to get all the gold you need for 2 phantom dancer, 2 blood thirster, and a hydra ravenous.

TehomCD

03-02-2013

I may have spoken too soon. One of the guys who popularized AP Tryndamere still appears to be doing well with him in the Platinum league. So heck if I know. I didn't think he seemed that strong, but if he's still winning, well, there you go.

As far as build goes, every AP Tryndamere goes Nashor's Tooth and Ionian boots. Then it's usually lichbane, deathcap, etc.

Itsmedemo

03-03-2013

They literally changed nothing except his Q - at 100 Fury it heals the same amount as pre-nerf, otherwise it decays according to how much Fury he's missing from the max.

It just means you can't brainlessly spam Q without Fury anymore - like every other champion in the game, you have to use a resource.

CounterSnipe

03-03-2013

Anything's good if you can play it.

Glavinthebard

03-03-2013

still viable. yes

Apoc81

03-04-2013

AD Trynd will net you less hassle in game.....