Hey what's up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Unit

03-02-2013

What do you think about buying a 6300 as my first champion? Should I buy something cheaper first? Like a 1350

Thanks and gl hf

Thessalonike

03-02-2013

I think you should get a champion you like to play. A few things to remember though.

IP is the only way to get runes and a page can cost thousands.
If you play draft/ranked your champion can get picked or banned.

So as long as you plan ahead you should be OK but buying to many champions or spending to much IP will at some point leave you crying for rune pages and runes.

Aa long as you understand everything you can spend IP on go for it if its what you want.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

My advice would be to be a selection of lower cost champions as opposed to a single expensive one. That will allow you to practice multiple roles and playstyles, as well as giving you more options in any given game.

Captain Unit

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
I think you should get a champion you like to play. A few things to remember though.

IP is the only way to get runes and a page can cost thousands.
If you play draft/ranked your champion can get picked or banned.

So as long as you plan ahead you should be OK but buying to many champions or spending to much IP will at some point leave you crying for rune pages and runes.

Aa long as you understand everything you can spend IP on go for it if its what you want.
Yes I have seen the draft pick and ranked system
I currently like and tried lots of champions regardless my level.
Udyr, Jax, Ryze, Brand, Blitz, Shen, Hecarim, Garen, Darius, Miss Fortune and Alistar
those are some of my favourite champions. But I feel like getting Hecarim first. Thanks for the advices, helped alot with the runes page info!

Captain Unit

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
My advice would be to be a selection of lower cost champions as opposed to a single expensive one. That will allow you to practice multiple roles and playstyles, as well as giving you more options in any given game.
As above, I play a variety of champions and I can fill lots of roles, but you are right. It's that my goal is Hecarim and I am going to rush for it.
Thank you for your advice! After Hecarim i'm going to buy 1350 champs. I want like 3 or 4 of them haha

xRemnant

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Unit View Post
What do you think about buying a 6300 as my first champion? Should I buy something cheaper first? Like a 1350

Thanks and gl hf
Since you asking for an opinion. I believe you should buy a character you interested in. I don't recommend buying 6,300 IP ones just yet because you in the stage of learning each role and getting runes. Try play around with free ones. If you feel strongly about a particular champ then go for it. Might be low in IP for tier 3 runes (lv 20). Just know that getting a 6,300 IP char means you have less IP to experiment with.

Captain Unit

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRemnant View Post
Since you asking for an opinion. I believe you should buy a character you interested in. I don't recommend buying 6,300 IP ones just yet because you in the stage of learning each role and getting runes. Try play around with free ones. If you feel strongly about a particular champ then go for it. Might be low in IP for tier 3 runes (lv 20). Just know that getting a 6,300 IP char means you have less IP to experiment with.
I feel particulary great with the jungle. Yes, "hey this level 5 guy can spell jungle" I had played on an account of my brother that was level 20 and I know the jungle... I love jungling haha.
Thank you for the comment! I'll remember that I gotta buy runes

Lianca

Recruiter

03-02-2013

As an extra bonus, Alistar + a skin is available if you follow Riot on Youtube