Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Isn't Rengar a little bit too weak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

flash stun dead

03-02-2013

edit: thanks for responding Xelath, means a lot to the community ~ looking for some love to Rengar soon

I feel like he is kinda useless nowadays, got outshined by so many other champions

note: he has a lower win rate than heim

Quote:
Xelnath:
If you get the first kill, he's incredibly strong.

flash stun dead

03-02-2013

yah

Valtyr

Recruiter

03-02-2013

Quote:
flash stun dead:
yah

OP forgets this is his own thread. Credibility = 0

Macguffin

Recruiter

03-02-2013

The refresh of his abilities when fury procs, and riots stubborn refusal to spread his damage around to the skills base and only use the fury component for utility means he's unbelievably binary. He will either insta-gib people, or he's basically Simba from the lion king trying to growl at that lizard. The worst part is that because of his jump and his ult he can use this power on, say, a support who has 0 defense and instantly kill them so many players believe him to be 'fine'.

As a bruiser/assassin he has nearly the lowest attack damage in the game, many of his stats are on an 'optional' item that isn't exactly all that optional. His resource is broken and impossible to balance the way it is. (Which I personally believe Fury should build up while in the bush so you can balance on having full fury and not having the cooldown reset problem). As well as a playstyle that largely depends on brush. Even if you snowball hard on Rengar you aren't doing as good a job in his roll as other characters.

flash stun dead

03-02-2013

Quote:
Tharashk:
OP forgets this is his own thread. Credibility = 0

yah

Worst Eve NA

03-02-2013

Quote:
flash stun dead:
yah

lol are you talking to yourself?

Rôper

03-02-2013

Yep. Everyone at Riot and their mother's know it. It's just hard to balance someone with dat passive.

Valiant Corvus

03-02-2013

He still has the power of his Q, it's just everything else about him was nerfed so he's pretty difficult to pull off now.

Interactive

03-02-2013

I noticed his R active increased back to 7? Am I late on this or...
Also, just played him and he can still instagib squishies with 5 ferocity Q.

Dryad Soraka

03-02-2013

ranger is ugly whjatever that is all i gotta SAY