Duo queue inflated elo, AGAIN.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rotflcopter

10-31-2010

alright this is getting ridiculous. i am in the 1400, more towards 1500 and i keep getting freaking duos of people in the 1200s.

i mean, WHAT THE F***. no wonder i'm losing and slowly heading towards the dreadful 1300 bracket.

oh and please stop saying that BS about duos getting only 10-20 elo bonus, here we're talking about a 200 (TWO HUNDRED) rating difference, which is quite big.

there's already been a lot of discussion about this, even Elementz complained yet matchmaking keeps pulling this kind of BS. and no, i'm not playing at some weird hours, i'm talking about prime time (21.00 - 24.00)

something NEEDS to be done because this is BEYOND frustrating

Tyion

10-31-2010

feel ya pain braw.

smokin thrills

10-31-2010

Riot keeps on saying that is working as intended and that it shouldn't be inflating more than 30-40 points or so, yet so many people claim instances such as this.

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-31-2010

Somewhere deep inside Riot HQ, Zileas divises a cunning plan to send Arpad Elo's body up in a balloon so he can finally make the statement that all of LoL matchmaking is natural and working as intended.

Lofter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2010

Just went up against someone at 1420 elo while the highest on our team was 1250, I hate it..

Faeces

10-31-2010

You're right , now look at this . * DUO * que in * SOLO * ranked .... is it just me or this doesn't make any sense whatsoever ?

Archdeacon

10-31-2010

It's bad for all involved, not just the big boys. Imagine being the duo in that match.

/mercy

Rotflcopter

10-31-2010

bump

Dzung

10-31-2010

rotfl

Wingnut13

Recruiter

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeces View Post
You're right , now look at this . * DUO * que in * SOLO * ranked .... is it just me or this doesn't make any sense whatsoever ?

+1