LOL people in SR complaining about the tanky kassadin build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyDeadGrandma

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Don't forget about Lulu

Oh, SR. You be so behind the times.
To be fair, they have been bashing around the other supports.

And the base movement speed increase across the board meant it was possible for bot lane lulu with no boots can actually dodge and position now without blowing W, something that was a non-issue in dom.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Sigh this is sad only one of them complained and got downvoted and the first page is full of idiots telling him that the build sucks without even realizing how Op is it. we won't be seeing nerfs of it anytime soon, unless alex ich keeps spamming it on tournaments.

"it haz ap ratioz it gous mid and nids rush rabbudons"
-Bulk of sr community

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

I remember watching a pro game where a Gragas hunted down a Kassadin through multiple riftwalks... the problem is that in dominion, Kassadin can't be bother to care about walls, where Gragas must.

smXho

03-04-2013

Maybe if we can convince people to spam Tanky kassadin on SR, this will help move the nerf process along

Wolf Un1t

03-04-2013

Look at the title for a new link

Hrondir

03-05-2013

SR thinks Kass is OP? That's cute.

Warmeat

03-06-2013

i hope one day to run into or pass by one of these Kassadin players, until then its like a old wifes tale."this champ is so OP for running away"

Kassadin 790rp 3150ip 8.82%Popularity 52%win rate 3.15%banned Middle Lane 8/7/2009

i think Riot has more on it's plate than to nerf a champion with a 8% pickrate and kill the only 8% picking him.you nerf for 2 reasons a champion is overpowered causing imabalances(physically) and there picked way to often because of it. Just because a small playerbase can play him very well and annoy some of you who post here does not warrant a Nerf for a mode that doest even have ranked. like i said to me this is a myth maybe it's his 8% pickrate and i never see him but if i played 10 matches and lost 1 because his in that 1 game(10% is 1 game of 10) i dont think ill be spazzing on these forums for a nerf.

Just Sayin

Kiddalee

03-07-2013

Sure, tank stats have always been cheaper than damage, and now mana and CDR are insanely easier to get than before. In Farmer's Rift, Kass can tank up very quickly. The reason why so few people try tank Kass for SR is not because it is ineffective, it's because they don't have the early teamfighting Dominion has that forces him to build tankier.

Sylvesh

05-16-2013

Kassadin is not OP... I play him myself and I am damn good with him. I may not be level 30 or etc. But all you need really is a lot of CC and slows. Or just shut him down before Riftwalk. Kassadin is a very slippery mother****er indeed. I learned that with Anvia in SR. Just make him waste all his mana and beat the **** out of him. He is a champion countered by few except other Assassins but to be honest.. If you can't kill a squishy ass teleporting mage... Better nerf Irelia again..

Tortferngatr

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvesh View Post
Kassadin is not OP... I play him myself and I am damn good with him. I may not be level 30 or etc. But all you need really is a lot of CC and slows. Or just shut him down before Riftwalk. Kassadin is a very slippery mother****er indeed. I learned that with Anvia in SR. Just make him waste all his mana and beat the **** out of him. He is a champion countered by few except other Assassins but to be honest.. If you can't kill a squishy ass teleporting mage... Better nerf Irelia again..
If you aren't level 30, you aren't good yet.

A good Kassadin will not be stupid enough to do this. Likewise a good Kass will be building as a mana tank. Not very squishy.