LV18 Looking for friendly people to play with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleep PK

03-02-2013

- edit : no longer seeking people -

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

I'm friendly. I'm not around your level, but I'm friendly. Invisibleally is my nickname.

AWanderingFlame

03-02-2013

Feel free to add me. I'm 16 right now, usually play Ashe bot, Garen/Jax top or Soraka/Kayle support, need to learn to play mid and jungle (though in lots of games, especially when I'm trying out a new champion, I get forced mid when I'm not built for it XD)

lmmortality

03-02-2013

also feel free to check out the glhfgg chatroom. Lots of people in here. Chat room control panel> +chat icon>type in glhfgg>enter>click wheel on top of chat window>autojoin on startup.

bronzeager

03-02-2013

I'm level 15 and have no LOL friends, so go ahead and add me (bronzeager in game as well). I've been playing Caitlyn a lot lately, and maybe some other ADCs. Other than that I usually go top. I'm not very good in most of the roles yet, so don't expect much if you add me

Midnyte007

03-02-2013

Hey, I'm around the same level as you. I'm level 19. I have only played bot games because I'm just too scared to play normal PvP games and have people rage at me because I'm so bad. I haven't figured out what role I'm good at yet so I'm open to filling any position.

Gangster MK

Recruiter

03-02-2013

add me

Lianca

Recruiter

03-02-2013

Anyone here can feel free to add me too! I'm level 15, just getting out of bot games into normal, and I agree, it's terrifying. Tend to play Sivir, working on learning some others. No cursing/yelling/rage, I promise.

Aeloria

03-02-2013

Hello. : ) Summoner name is the same as forum title. Aeloria. ^^

I run any lane, although there are obviously some I prefer over others. : ) I do have other friends, but they're too high level to play PvP with.

Top: Garen, Jax(Solo-top)
Jungle: Jax (Learning Amumu, but not very good. ^^')
Mid: Master Yi, Twisted Fate (I'm not excellent at either though, more average and can hold.)
ADC: Graves and Tristana, though sometimes I like to play Caitlyn.
Support: Alistar (Learning Taric, but as with Amumu.)

I am in Australia (GMT + 10) so time may be a bit difficult, but I hope we can play a few matches, I'm level 17.

Time Gambit

03-02-2013

Hey, level 22 here and started playing two weeks ago too I fill whatever role, but I seem to be having a bit more success as ranged carry lately. Been playing bot Quinn today and mid Annie. I've played with Riven, Kayle and Fiora as well.

Sent you a friend request, hope to catch you around soon.