kassadin.blogspot.com - Dan Dinh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man Dinh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-07-2009

http://kassadin.blogspot.com/

Annie Pro Tip.

Here is an example of learning something new everyday. Yesterday I played a game with my buddy TakashiX and taught me something amazing about Annie...

Zonation

10-07-2009

Are you trying to make your blog the new google or something?

I mean, you didn't even put what champion the guide was for in the ****ing title.

Man Dinh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonation View Post
Are you trying to make your blog the new google or something?

I mean, you didn't even put what champion the guide was for in the ****ing title.
Sorry man, I just can seem to win any battles. I was posting individual posts for guides But some people suggested that I just have 1 thread for guides then edit and bump each time.

shdw

10-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dinh View Post
Sorry man, I just can seem to win any battles. I was posting individual posts for guides But some people suggested that I just have 1 thread for guides then edit and bump each time.
people are never happy. ;]

Merovinge

10-07-2009

Don't take the criticism too harshly Dan, from what I hear you are quite the player, and you are going out of your way to help the community. I think its mostly jealously rearing its head. I for one appreciate the blog a lot.

Mr Tibbers

10-07-2009

I wouldn't say it was through jealously that I told him to make a thread and just bump it. Because, honestly, I've never even heard of him except through those posts. And one of them was just my Gangplank guide repeated, basically. He didn't know that, but still. It's just smarter, and it saves more room like that. It won't be buried, and people won't be buried by his huge number of posts. Well, assuming that Stay Crunchy stops fanboying and reposting the guides all over the place.

Kimmy Gibler

10-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dinh View Post
http://kassadin.blogspot.com/

New Sion Guide by Ch33sy. This is his first of 3 Sion guide. This sion build is primarily meant for team play. It doesn't get you a lot of glory but gets the job done. You are the team's aura buffer, tank, and healer...
Can't wait to read it... next time make your the Thread Topic match the topic.

Roadkill

10-07-2009

In case people don't want to click the link...

There’s three common ways to build Sion in the current patch: utility, AP, and DPS. I find utility to be the most effective so I’ll touch on that first. I realize AP Sion is the flavor of the month right now (for good reason), but honestly the shield is probably getting a nerf so I don’t want to spend too much time going in depth about it this point. DPS Sion is really probably the least effective of the three so I’ll touch on that last.

Utility Sion

Summoner Spells
Teleport
Exhaust

Runebook (+29 Magic Resist at Lvl 18, +11% Dodge)
9 Marks of Shielding
9 Glyphs of Shielding
9 Seals of Evasion
3 Quints of Evasion

Offensive Tree Masteries (1 Total)
1 Cripple

Defensive Tree Masteries (21 Total)
3 Resistance
3 Hardiness
4 Evasion
2 Defensive Mastery
1 Nimbleness
3 Harden Skin
4 Veteran’s Scars
1 Tenacity

Utility Tree Masteries (8 Total)
1 Spatial Accuracy
3 Perseverance
4 Expanded Mind

Skill Build
Q, E, E, Q, E, R, E, Q, E, Q, R, Q, W, W, W, R, W, W

Early Game (0-10 minutes)
Items: Doran’s Shield, 1 Health Potion
You’re gonna have a lot of HP to start (821) but not a lot of mana (210) so you need to be really smart with your stun (costs 120 mana at all levels) during the early game. Use your E skill to last hit and work up your HP as this is really the only phase of the game where you will have time to farm. With your E skill there is no reason really to ever miss a single last hit outside of enemy hero harassment, although your Doran’s Shield and Health Potion can mitigate that to some degree. Your stun and exhaust can set up early game kills and ganks so lookout for those opportunities, but really your goal in the first 10 minutes is to farm at least 2,000 gold for Aegis so try to avoid roaming too much.

Mid Game (10-20 minutes)
Items: Ninja Tabi / Mercury’s Treads, Aegis of the Legion, Glacial Shroud
For boots get Ninja Tabi against melee heavy teams or Mercury’s Treads against magic dmg / stun / snare teams (you’re gonna be getting Mercury’s Treads 75% of the time). The aura from Aegis is one of the most rigged in the game for its cost, but you have to be with teammates to realize its effectiveness. Start roaming and ganking with teammates and leave farming with E at lowest priority. Getting Glacial Shroud is one of the keys to this build as with it you should be able to spam stun non-stop with low cooldown (6-7 seconds) and have no worries about mana.

With these items it’s crucial that you play super aggressive at all times. Always lead ganks and team fights in front and spam stun non-stop. When killing towers try to stand to the side or even behind it and time your stun when the tower has 1-2 hits left. You’d be surprised how many people make the mistake of hanging around a dead tower and your stun can set up a cheap kill. Your goal in every fight is to pull as much aggro as possible and to keep the enemy carry stunned. Run through everything and try to eat up as much nuke / stun / snare as possible while stunning their carry. Don’t be afraid to take hits or get to low HP because HP is useless unless you are using it. Your ult is really not that important because realistically no one is ever going to let you hit any hero more than 2-3 times. Have it on in team fights and always be hitting someone (doesn’t matter who) while not stunning to help everyone’s HP, but the benefit is gonna be minimal.

Late Game (20-30 minutes)
Items: Sheen into Trinity Force, Banshee’s Veil
Same idea from mid game applies here. Stay aggressive and keep the carries down in group fights. In any real game you probably won’t make it to Trinity Force, but if you make it there chances are you’re having a tough game so make a Banshee’s Veil for survivability.

Zonation

10-07-2009

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging your play at all, and I'm not saying I don't enjoy reading your blog because I do - you have information here not found anywhere else. I'm just confused as to why you wouldn't put what guide you were linking in the title.

SteakAndGravy

10-07-2009

Thanks for the time and effort you and the guides writers put into these. It's definitely helpful and strengthens the overall community atmosphere. I'm sure in the next guide or two you'll have all of the kinks (from the forum point-of-view) ironed out. Thanks.