iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanceStubbs

03-02-2013

Yeah, there's no wire attached to iBlitz.. INSTEAD THERE'S A HUGE PURPLE GLOWING THING!

How do you miss that?

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

I blew a game yesterday as Tristana cause I kept getting grabbed- and the blitz was top lane and somehow got super fed (I didn't see it)
I'm sure I suck, but it was way harder to see than normal grabs

RaleonNightShado

03-02-2013

If a new champion came out with an "instant" "targeted" hook, we'd all just adjust to a new champion.
With that said, I always considered Blitzcrank a skillshot to dodge, but now he IS ban-worthy.

Simply put, even given the "adjustment period" players may need for new skill particles, this truly does seem to be an "advantage" over a player with the basic skin due to its increased responsiveness. I don't think this is what was intended. Personally, I'd be happy if the other skins were just as responsive, as a general quality-of-life upgrade for Blitzcrank.

OneVendetta

03-02-2013

no, iblitz is awesome, dont make anything to it.

Camen Sieder

03-02-2013

lmfao I just played with one and had a hard time getting use to his grab while he was on my team!

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

There is a wire though, it's a weird looking blue lazor... even with that though, I played against him in bot lane last match or so and I didn't even register that I was being grabbed by him when he hooked me into a bush. It was a weird feeling like "Wat. What's this blue ****... oh... oh ****". I dunno... just the way it's animated and how the hand looks so vastly different(and much smaller, you can't even see that **** among the blue glow)... gonna take me a while to get used to that.

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but when iBlitzcrank throws his grab I'm not hearing the "click" that comes before his grab on his classic skin, which is usually the thing that tells me to gtfo.

Raxel Peter

03-02-2013

bump bump

Cynicatt

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prenn View Post
Also, I dont get caught by blitz grabs.
Everybody gets caught by one every now and then. It's ok. This is a safe place. You can let go. Nobody will judge you the way you are fiercely judging them.

epaR sbooN

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS15d25bf1bdf6f0 View Post
It's really not that hard to see.
but if its harder and its on that pain-in-the-ass blitz it needs to get fixed IMMIDIATELY

Hashmäl

03-02-2013

Just like the nearly invis lux particles on her new skin. Pay to win.