iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gharzek

03-02-2013

I agree, while I haven't gotten hooked by it yet, it is MUCH harder to see. Aether Wing Kayle's Q and iBlitzcrank's hook are actually almost identical particles as it currently stands.

Steel legion Lux is a separate beast but could use some animation clarity.

Echous

03-02-2013

Same thing happened with the new lux skin.

they wanted the animations to LOOK good.

Which causes things to be stream line or almost unseeable.

I know there is a bug that makes skill shots invisible I'm talking about the iBlitz pull being so small and super hard to see and how the new lux skin also had qualities like that.

Swaganometry

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prenn View Post
Listen man. Ive been playing this game for 3 years now. It wasnt till the past 4 months that Riot said "hey, original skins that let the normal person who has played this game 3 times are a bad idea, lets mix it up a little" thought process was in place.

I dont think you understand what your asking for. FOR 3 YEARS EVERY SKIN HAD THE SAME ANIMATIONS. You cant even imagine how simply stupid each skin was.

Dont complain, and enjoy an awesome new skin which pushes the limits.

Also, I dont get caught by blitz grabs. There is 0 excuses why you should either, new skin or not. Learn the champion, not the skin dude. I understood how blitz worked 2 years ago. 2 ****ING YEARS AGO. Its not the skin, but its you my friend. Let the rest of us enjoy the mix up in how things should have been 2 years ago. For all us old timers, its all we have left... seriously. Enougn of you people robbing us of individuality in private skins / holiday skins / gameplay / simplicity.

In 1 month this world will still be turning, will you still be crying over it? AKA, we all adapt, something I learned before i came to the forums complaining about a skin 3 years ago.

EDIT: Downvotes. Trust me when I said, in 2 years when you actually figure out each champion note for note. Ask this same question. You will be good enough to apprecaite the variation in skins... trust me. Its only a mater of time till a skin doesn't mean you do good or bad, and that its simply, just you that determines that.
You say you're good but.. in 2 years you couldn't get a ranked badge for the forums? C'mon bro

JoeyMakesMagic

03-02-2013

Riot wants to release skins where you can't see the goddamn animations. First lux now this.

Kolione

03-02-2013

Bump for skin justice. I just played against that skin. It was completely impossible to see the hooks and even try to dodge. Im normally pretty good at dodging blitz hooks but that skin makes is super hard to even try

BurnsWhenIPeeVP

03-02-2013

I just got hooked 3x by hooks I normally would have dodged =3

rootsoflust

03-02-2013

I hate how a thread has to have ungodly numbers of post before RIOT responds...........

Muppetron

03-02-2013

So then its true.Skins do make you better.

BurnsWhenIPeeVP

03-02-2013

After all the nerfs he needed a buff. Now you have to pay 975 RP for it.

Atlanis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupiter View Post
If they want to make it look high tech, they should have added a blue laser wire.
I just played against an iBlitz, and his hooks had a blue laser wire as seen in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt4SVjeVzfc