Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HSGG trash talk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hovo

Recruiter

03-01-2013

boycott that hotshot idiots stream

dont watch that stupid fkin kid

he's trash calling other players trash

JurisDictum

03-01-2013

The fact that he wont step down for the good of his team says a lot about him. He would still own the team and could manage, sub, do strategies ect. As is, he is basically holding several more talented players hostage.

Hovo

Recruiter

03-01-2013

Quote:
JurisDictum:
The fact that he wont step down for the good of his team says a lot about him. He would still own the team and could manage, sub, do strategies ect. As is, he is basically holding several more talented players hostage.

As if he's better than voyboy L0L

Virus Scan Me

03-01-2013

Quote:
Calobius:
He said "I'd like to say the other players are good but they aren't."

Did he reference that to his team or other teams ?

Allen D Williams

03-01-2013

Quote:
Calobius:
I mean when Doublelift does it it's kinda cute and funny when he gets ruined but he can back it up. HSGG has no room for trash talk at all since he's kicked 3 people from CLG because they didn't work with him.

please get it right. Locodoco and Voyboy left only one who got kicked was Elements and SV. Elements for sucking like he actually does, and SV for his attitude towards his team mates. Plus it was not hsgg who kicked him out the whole team voted on the kicks

CeeRob

03-05-2013

He is a NERD!!!!