Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Queue System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mastercheefpwnzu

03-01-2013

I am pretty new to this game, and am currently level 26.
I have played multiple solo queue normals wherein that I get queue'd with/against 30's, pre-mades, ranked players(silver 1), and a couple of times with/against gold ranks..

Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind losing/having bad games...
I just don't understand how its possible to solo queue, and get matched with 30's, pre-mades, and silver ranked players.... Surely a silver/gold ranked player has a higher "skill level" than a new player at level 26, right?

I have an idea:

Could it be possible to have a World of Warcraft style PvP bracket? For instance, in solo queue 30s only get queued other 30s, of the same "skill level", and then you could have something like 25-29 bracket, 20-24 bracket, 15-19 bracket, and so on.

Might be a bit much to do, but it's a good system.