Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zed Living Shadow bug!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krOne

03-01-2013

Hello all!
I've been playing as Zed for the past two weeks, and couldn't help but notice a bug with him.

I have noticed a bug with Living Shadow, Zed's W (by default) where he projects a shadow of himself which mimics his abilities. I have smart cast on, so I can summon this shadow quickly, but there is one problem with this.
Of the 500+ times I've used Living Shadow, 2 times the shadow DID NOT go where I intended it to go (IMO that is 2 times too much). I am not talking about slightly off.

When running away, I used my Living Shadow to escape, but rather than projecting in front of me where my pointer was, it cast somewhere to the side, and I found myself with a grey screen in no time.

The second time I almost took out the enemy tank and the Living Shadow combined with my E and Q would have confirmed the kill, but it cast behind me instead, letting him get away.

I feel that, though this occurrence is rare, it shouldn't exist at all. Riot, please look into this! This bug can be absolutely game changing, and is a nightmare for Zed players.