Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Windows 8 and LoL problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Punistick

03-01-2013

Since the patch before Quinn and Valor attempted to fix the problems with LoL and Windows 8 graphic problems cause my windows 8 to not work at all, it would load and just get stuck not being able to do anything, my first tought was that an oudated antivirus might caused the problem, i made a fresh new install and installed a diferent antivirus that supports win8, i only had google chrome, photoshop and the antivirus installed so i installed LoL again and after it was done with all the patches i turned my computer off and went to bed, the next day i tried to turn on my computer and i had the same problem as before wich made me doubt if LoL was the cause of it, so i made a new fresh windows 8 install, again only antivirus, photoshop and google chrome installed and its been working for the past 2 days with no problems.

Windows its fully updated and drivers are up to date.