Eve's overnerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UgIierBetty

03-02-2013

I play Eve whenever she's free, and I did really well with her before the nerfs.

I just bought her yesterday to get the Tango skin, and I still do well even after the nerfs.

Her ult is quite unintuitive, though. It took me a few games to get used to. (i.e. I used it on someone escaping with low health, and it did like 0 damage).

Mineralke

03-02-2013

I play her as a jungler and I pull of some good ganks, but tbh her ultimate is really non-existent most of the time, yes it slows, but having a slow on 150 second cooldown ultimate is kinda stupid. Also she is one of those assasin-type ap carries who HAS to build AP to succeed and even if he's somewhat fed, he ultimate does not do anything except - again - slowing. AP caster/assasin should mean danger having that ultimate up.

Also I have noticed a bug with her ulti. It does not shield your right away. If you're very low and you have the enemy throwing some skill at you, you will die even if you ult right before it hits. And there is no way that skill could damage that much to both break the shield and kill you.

Karthus Pushed R

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf495 View Post
Here's the short list of eve nerfs since she was actually getting tournament play.

v1.0.0.150 - 2012-10-25

Agony’s Embrace Ability Power ratio reduced to +1% every 100 Ability Power from +1% every 50 Ability Power

Preseason Balance Update 2

Agony's Embrace:
Cooldown increased to 150/120/90 seconds from 120/90/60
Cast range reduced to 650 from 800

There was then a nerf to her mana cost on q, damage to q and e, and the changing of her ult to current health from max health (cant find the patch for this).
Lastly, there was the nerfs to dfg which hurt eve more than any other champion. (It's better now, but the old one was still much better for her.)

Riot event overboard with way too many nerfs way too fast. Its such a shame that they reworked this champion just to make her worthless and unpicked once again. Please revert a few nerfs so i can play my favorite champion again. I don't want to wait another 2 years :*(

Yep bye eve.

x TrueDamage x

03-04-2013

I played eve 10 times since her last nerf I will never play her again until her ult gets fixed you never see anyone play her anymore cause she is broken now she is alright as a adc jungle but even so she not all that great and you cant even play her anywhere else now I use to play her mid but she has no true killing power as far as I see her now she is in a class of her own cause she is not a assassin anymore because every other assassin in this game has a burst to almost 1 shot any champ but not eve she cant even kill a champ at 1 HP with her ult now GJ Riot for screwing her over

Troy242621

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmachineares View Post
I played eve 10 times since her last nerf I will never play her again until her ult gets fixed you never see anyone play her anymore cause she is broken now she is alright as a adc jungle but even so she not all that great and you cant even play her anywhere else now I use to play her mid but she has no true killing power as far as I see her now she is in a class of her own cause she is not a assassin anymore because every other assassin in this game has a burst to almost 1 shot any champ but not eve she cant even kill a champ at 1 HP with her ult now GJ Riot for screwing her over
That's exaggerating by a wide margin. She still brings something to the table. Some champions are completely outclassed. She's one of my favorites but her only problem is her ultimate.