Evaluating my Warning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Straynar

03-01-2013

One thing, Riot NEEDS to review like they said. Also there should ALWAYS be reasons. Running theme btw, Jungle or Support failed.

Ensure to read ALL log btw.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6249680/#nogo

Game 1 (unranked w/Karthus):
I fed and talked trash - Less deaths than Urgot. Also don't see where I talked trash.
Couldn't of KS'd since have basically same assist as everyone else.
Basically I ended up having to suicide kill towards end to protect.
I was spamming chat with singing though. But what was the report for?
Pretty sure I had Kha'Zix on ignore early in game.

Ban for spamming only thing I can think was pretty over the top (you can't have fun ).

Game 2 (ranked w/Taric):
So I said I was better than everyone else? - Basically was having to go solo bot lane and then trying to organize them together.
Gragas ended up chasing with Akali so she'd get kills then they'd both die.
Pregame Ashe and Akali seemed very similar. Then amazingly game started and Ashe doesn't join but isn't disconnected. So when I dime Akali/Ashe out I get pounced on.
Not to bad tho for a support Taric vs Ez, Lulu.
So basically had a troll that got someone else to report me on that one.

I wouldn't ban because no communication at all that game, down 1 and was trying to organize it seems.

Game 3 (ranked w/Trundle:
Didn't gank bot once - Dude was a jerk in 1st min of game and plus was trying to roll out Shen top and mid was having issues. Also had him ignored with Graves (his duo).
So trying to coordinate that game too and split pushing clear lanes to pressure them with minions while my team hopefully can protect a turret. Unsure if I had Ori ignored or not but Graves and Ali on ignore were still talking mad trash to me.

Graves and Ali ragged to hard, seem to be ignored. No reason to ban.

Game 4 (unranked w/Nautilus):
Had to ignore Draven early because I didn't want to hear what he'd say after I was trying to protect him while he was low. He'd then dive to die instead of leaving and me sacing (when I shouldn't of had too). They were pushing hard. Ignored Garen just because I saw him being a jerk early also. Ignored Kha because he thought we were feeding and don't like to listen to people who say you suck, noob, blah blah blah.
They had a Jarven Trist bot that was hiding and taking out my wards to fast and he'd dive in wall, Trist jump in and then just kill.
Kha came down once while I was protecting hiding in a bush I snare them and then he ran away to let me die.
I also ward like crazy, reason I have GP runes and GP 10 items. We just kind of got owned on bottom but of course the ragers came out in full force.

See no reason to ban for this one at all.

Game 5 (unranked w/Soraka):
First notice how the enemy says to watch out for Ez because they know I'm gonna spam mana him.
I had reported Xin and Vi pregame for being jerks.
Notice how I try to tell them where they're going to go and where they should go?
Also look how Xin just says everyone sucks.
Then it's blame support because Soraka trying to give ppl mana and heal but has to ward the whole map so that's the problem, and as I state, only support can ward I guess.

Hard one really. I'd possibly ban for all chat ragging but at the same time wouldn't because of how the team was treating each other.

No matter what I vote this 2 bans out of 5 tops.

So I guess the always click Punish is true and no one really reads.

What are yalls opinions?

A few things that should be fixed though.
1) The reported reason needs to be shown so you know what you did wrong.
2) Comments should be mandatory so the area can be looked at closer.
3) The Riot staff vote (no names just the for/against in numbers).

The first 2 are going to play a major factor in the upcoming projected updates. The last one should be implemented so that people KNOW Riot has final decision since the "I only click punish" thing is pretty common.

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

This is the wrong place to post this. You can post Tribunal complaints in the Tribunal Ban Inquiries forum.

Also, Tribunal takes a sample of a few games in which you reported (up to 5). The judges then select punish or pardon based on whether or not they believe you were toxic in 1-5 of the games. This means that even if you were toxic (in the judges' opinion) in even 1 of the provided games, they should click Punish.

Game 2: you blamed your team and called them noobs, stupid, etc. I would hit Punish

Game 3: you immediately start insulting your Alistar and taunting him in All chat. I would hit Punish

Game 5: you insult every mistake your team makes and demand that everyone listen to you even after saying "im drunk too and dont play soraka.. so u fail u fail" I would hit Punish

BTW: If you ignore someone, they also cannot see what you are typing. So your constant pleas for people to listen to you would of course be ignored.

Straynar

03-01-2013

Game 2 never called them noobs but stupid for going in 3v5.
Game 3 Ali called me a c u n t followed by Graves then they just continued.
Game 5 I wish you would dive and die too more often then.

I think the I ignored they don't see my chat not working also. Since I'll say something in all chat of what not and then I hear of them commenting on what I said.

Also the purpose of this post here was this:
A few things that should be fixed though.
1) The reported reason needs to be shown so you know what you did wrong.
2) Comments should be mandatory so the area can be looked at closer.
3) The Riot staff vote (no names just the for/against in numbers).

The first 2 are going to play a major factor in the upcoming projected updates. The last one should be implemented so that people KNOW Riot has final decision since the "I only click punish" thing is pretty common.