Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@RiotNome BotrK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkwìng

03-03-2013

Fight fight fight!

Kholdstare13

03-03-2013

Quote:
Talith PA:
He could implement a ranged only version kingblade. Maybe even throw in that faster stacking RoA and Tear.

Nuts to this thread, BRK is not needed on Dominion. Grab a sanguine and be on your way.

THIS, however, is VERY MUCH needed for such a short game mode. I still suggest that every "wasted" stack should give 2/3 mana on tear/roa. By this, I mean that when the 3 second cooldown that refreshes a stack is reached while both stacks are unspent, it adds half the mana of a spent stack because it can't add a 3rd. This results in the slowest possible time to stack a tear being 2 Singeds for a normal tear. (Singed = 9:24)

Byakkychan

03-03-2013

Kitae's Bloodrazor is there to counter those high hp champion.
Don't forget to buy Void Staff too, so that it would counter high mr high hp champion.

OxBaker

05-16-2013

Necroing this because I think it's worth considering now that AP are getting both a viable Archangel's Staff and RoA.

wingstreet

05-16-2013

Quote:
Talith PA:
He could implement a ranged only version kingblade. Maybe even throw in that faster stacking RoA and Tear.

great idea imo. why u so smart talith.