Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is League of Legends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xj6

10-31-2010

It's 2 things at the same time.

It's a game, where you'll be either placed on the winning or the losing team.

1 : The winning team will always be laughing and having a good time

2 : The losing team will always be moaning, be on the verdge of tears and will always have the though of losing their time.

I am now with 510 or so wins. around 490 loses. I've spent over 200 bucks on this game since january when I begun.

And in that thousand game, there was only around 15 that was equall in term of player skills, fun, seriousness and enjoyable manners from the other team.

There's a need for this game to be looked-up. Instead of throwing new champions 2 times a ****ing month and think about making money. I'm sure less than 5% of the LoL players have even played the tutorial.

This game being free to play is a big error. Trolls and feeders and idiots and noobs are making it insanely stupid.

Fix it riot. NAW.